I never intended to go this far

with out a doubt. good luck

New light is set up at 21" and 3/4 full power.

There’s a few pistils that are white here and there, but I say she’s close enough.

1 Like

Thank you.
Newbie eyes and eager eyes.
This is exciting in a geeked out way. More so charging me up for the real grow coming up. I am ready…I can only read do much right? Time to make it happen

Debating on should I try only 1 seed next or 2?
I’m in a 2x3 with the hlg260…maybe 3 (I am a dreamer)?

I have 3 strains from ILGM
Bubble Gum
Ak-47
White Widow

1 Like

I don’t know your space, but I always go for more. Lol

1 Like

I like the way you think! And since I think your grows are awesome…I think I will think like you think and drop one of each…I think that sounds great…ya think?

Thanks @Covertgrower you are awesome!!!

2 Likes

You’re totally awesome as well. I enjoy your content you contribute to the forum. Thanks for hanging around with us all crazy growers through success and failures…
Yes I would at least do one of each, just don’t mix them up like I’ve done in the past. Lmao.

1 Like

For sure you all have taught me labels are important!!

In the lab of course…not in society because we are all equally crazy. No labels needed

1 Like

I don’t think I could have said it any better. Lmao.

1 Like

If I want 4 plants I drop 5 just in case. One doesn’t either germinate or I drown it. I have grown WW as an auto. This is 3 AK-47 and a NL (front left) from my current grow in a 3x3

4 Likes

Your set up is outstanding!!
Plenty of mentors on this site to mimic.
I have all the confidence I will fail forward each time and just get better and better!
I am stoked and ready for the real run! Nervous, excited and anxious to pull something special out of this tent!

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. It is a rewarding endeavor when things go right. And the forum is a great resource when you need help.

2 Likes

Close enough as @Covertgrower said and I like close enough but then I thought…I haven’t done anything that I read about other than feed and keep it alive.

So today I just finished watering @ 6.25 until run off.

I then checked my runoff … because I never have before…and it was 5.99-6.01 and ppm 812.
Soo yeah I guess tomorrow or Sunday I will pluck her as actually cutting might be a bit aggressive for this lil nugget :joy:

2 Likes

Well here she goes. I wanted to wait just a bit more…two reasons. 1. I didn’t want to break up with her just yet and 2. There was still plenty white that I could justify not breaking up just yet.

So here she is today all tiny and mighty and sticky and smelly… bit hung over today from last night’s poker game but still taking care of my tiny lil nug.

I think tonight when she goes to sleep I will leave her dark until Monday morning and flip her lil twig for drying…

4 Likes

She does look proud standing there! May want to try a SOG :grin: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok so I cut her down and set her to dry.
I sat for a bit debating on if I should drop now or wait until everyone is out of my house after the holidays…but I’m new and I don’t want to wait. If it smells I will figure it out…And how many newbies do you know want to wait??

So I dropped 4:
2 ILGM WWidow
1 ILGM Ak
1 ILGM bubble gum

2x3x5
Hlg260
4" exhausted to the attic overhang
Little fan to blow
Humidifier if needed
Weather decent and southern

Soil: FF
Nutes: Bergman’s

They are floating now and I will be watching closely.

2 Likes

Smell shouldn’t be an issue for quite a while.

1 Like

Looking at a rough schedule and in a perfect world…guests will be leaving Jan 3. That will be the start of the 7th week from ground zero.

Woohoooo. It was fun not knowing what to expect and now that I know it’s even more fun! Good Grow Ahead!!!

I always press the wrong reply button…Thanks the spousal unit has major concerns. She has super Spidey senses and can smell when a gnat passes gas.

I will upgrade filter systems as required…I suppose