I never intended to go this far

Let me get you the light guru… @dbrn32 would you give @Hawk00 some help with lighting options for his space Thanks brother!

1 Like

I typo earlier it’s 36x20x63
I am reading now trying to better educate myself on lights. I looked this morning and after reading all these journals, my light seems weak and feeble.

I am willing to invest in this hobby but $$$ dollars require additional financial approval. I like to live thrifty but there are times when you buy the best and it appears that soil and lights are equal to toilet paper and tattoos…don’t go cheap you just end up with a mess

6 Likes

dbrn32 will be along shortly and trust me he can help you find what works for your space within your budget but I will let him come along when he gets a chance and help you find what works. I will be building an led light with his help when my money gets right also.

2 Likes

100W Full Spectrum UFO LED Grow Light
Specification:
LED Output Power: 100W
Actual Power: 100W
PPF: 210 μmol/s
Input Voltage: AC100V~240V
Frequency: 50/60 HZ
Power Factor: >90%
Lifetime: 50,000hrs

I have tent that size. I bought led driver and modules and assembled my own light for it. Its not very common size so there’s not a lot of off the shelf lights designed for it. A qb 260 kit is bigger than it needs but would be great dimmed a little. There is probably plenty of room to use a knock off light too. Even if you were giving up a little performance should still have plenty of light.

I would avoid ufo style light in that space though. The light is too condensed to get good even coverage.

3 Likes

I like the idea of building my own as you mentioned. Mainly for the fun part of figuring stuff out. Butttttttt buying stuff is so much easier these days.

Thank you

2 Likes

No beuno just get a cheap tent get a good like and some air control and dont jump into hydro

1 Like

Done… ordered and now I wait!
Thanks for the advice!!

1 Like

Oh… found the dude code from ILGM chats and saved 10%

1 Like

You will do well!

3 Likes

HLG is awesome. I ordered it last night and received shipping notification this morning. Impressive

3 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS To Me!!!

8 Likes

Sometimes I saddle them and ride from poplarville to the twin span

3 Likes

My brother went from east coast to west coast the same way! :rofl:

1 Like

Definitely economical and still more leg room than Southwest

1 Like

Can’t beat xmas in November. Other than every other month. The gift that keeps giving.

2 Likes

All assembly complete…I guess it would be wrong to wake her up just to show her the new light…yeah probably best to wait…I hope she is excited as I am!!!

4 Likes

Okay so HLG260 for breakfast! Love it!

It’s two weeks after I flipped her but you may recall she had issues from the beginning due to her caretaker inside, outside, lighting…being grown in with tomatoes.

Please take a peeksie now and help me determine the next steps. This lil lollypop smells good!

3 Likes

I have seen single cola plants but…

1 Like

Lol @beardless yes it started out as hmmmm what if I plant these bag seeds…now it’s like whoa what is that bag seed? But I have seen some of your work so I am by no means discouraged…she will make a puff or two and the next grow will look amazing in comparison!!