I need verification

Gold leaf photo day 34 from seed. Wondering if this is accidentally an auto? Seed came out of the same bag my first gold leaf photo came from and it was a photo and I don’t remember it doing this. I have autos the same age that look like this and they’re on day 1 flower. Have another photo from a different bank the same age and it looks like it’s supposed to… vegging with pistils visible but not clumped already. What do you think? Yay or nay? Was planning on vegging for a week longer before flipping 12/12

1 Like

I don’t see any buttons. To me that says pistils at this point are just showing maturity. 6 weeks into grow i would say that is plenty reasonable to call normal.

5 Likes

Thank you sir!

2 Likes

@dbrn32 is this a fast version? Week 4 day 5 from flip in the back. These are both gold leaf 3 weeks apart.

2 Likes

I don’t know about any fast version. Plant in back is nearing 5 weeks of flower, looks like it will have short to normal flowering time. The front plant has been on 12/12 for exactly 3 weeks less? That would be 1 week and 5 days, correct? How long was it in veg for?

1 Like

Both flipped 37 days from sprout. The front plant is what I’m used to the other one is faster than normal imo that’s why I asked is it a fast. I’ve heard of fast versions and always wondered.

1 Like

The back one is week 4 day 6
The front one is day 8 flower no pre flowers whatsoever

1 Like

Sounds like difference in phenotype to me.

2 Likes

Do I need to flush - in less than 12hrs!!!

Nothing i see there indicates you need to flush.

1 Like

Im no expert but i see the red stems and was wondering if maybe the intensity of your light might be the cause? Do you measure that by any chance?

1 Like

Oh I’ve been there. It comes and goes just don’t fight the waves😊. Peace and Happy Growing

What should be the temperature be? I was wondering the same thing, how do I measure? And the lights are LED but they have been set on high

I am by no means much count at this but I use a thing called the photone app. What watt led are you running and how high from your plants are they? Are you controlling the other environmentals in your grow space. I.e. temperature, humidity,? And do you have a way to measure that? Some Vapor pressure density research may also be beneficial to you. Peace and Happy Growing

The environment is apparently right on according to the readings and the one sitting next her is perfect. Is it a no-no to cut off the very top of the plant?

Did I mention that it went from perfect to the pic in less than 12hrs?

By using a digital Read out that hangs down to the middle of the 2

She looks tired to me how close were you to her bedtime? And in veg. you sure can that is a high stress technique used for years that when done properly will increase your yields. But it takes a grow or two to get a feel for it, timing and what-not, but you can do it! They have a good collection of knowledge here. I learn everyday and been on here for awhile just never posting much. Well peace and Happy Growing to ya. Got questions, ask only way were ever gonna learn right? And we should probably start another “topic” i think there called, lol, as you can see i dont do this much.

1 Like

Super noob here, but I had a similar problem, due to a combination of over watering and bad ph and letting fabric pot wade on the runoff.

When did you last water it?

1 Like

I honestly don’t know what time, I sleep in the area where the tent is. I sleep for 4 hours at a time and I have her on a timer just in case I forget. Did you see the picture of the top we cut off?