I need to finish my crop a week early

It’s a strange one the bug getting fatter somone said if u have seed u buds don’t swell what dose a pollen sack took like am gonna go threw the whole crop tomorrow so I know what am looking for are they in the branches

When I squeeze these like green balls they are liquid come out any ideas if it is seed

4 Likes

I have been growing for few years never come across this this why am asking so many questions

100 % nothing like that on the buds went over with mag glass I’ll do same again tomorrow just to be sure thanks mate

1 Like

You probably need to look for small bananas around your buds. It’s not likely that you had a lot of pollen, so plant isn’t necessarily satisfied it has been pollinated.

1 Like

Anyone ever done this strain purple moby dick by dinafem looks so nice as well

They are very easily overlooked. Especially with that many plants and bud sites. Is this what was inside of the calyx?

Yes only on a few buds

Few buds at top of plant

Look what I just found on mine, lol. This is a very tiny bottom feeder bud.

Here’s a closer look

3 Likes

Oh balls!

3 Likes

Just to show how small they can be, this is the size of the bud that they showed up on

3 Likes

Ok thanks man I’ll check tomorrow 2 o’clock in morning. Here in uk haha thanks I’ll let use know

How far into grow are you you just cut that if the plant do u spray the nanna b4 u pull

She’s 4 weeks into flower. My first nanner experience so I just snipped it off. They don’t appear to have opened but we’ll see.

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital howd it go with the nanner situation? I stumbled upon some myself today 36 days into flower

Anything you can say to assure me maybe just a little ? Lol

I only ended up getting like two or three seeds.

1 Like