I need to change the amount of time which I have to 12 daylight an 12 night time to stop vegetation an start the flowering phase am I correct?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I do have a question for u I am presently growing 2 lovely females jus under the sun in my house I have been growing it now for a couple of months now an they have grown immensely I have been since they were little giving them 15 hrs daylight and the rest in the dark well in my cuboard I need to change the amount of time which I have to 12 daylight an 12 night time to stop vegetation an start the flowering phase am I correct ? An since they were born the have never ad just plain water just canna boost accelorater good soil lots of sun is it ok to keep feeding the the canna boost throught or should I stop … or when should I stop thanks for ur help in advance …SCOTT

Yes when you flip to th 12/12 light cycle you are starting the plant on its flowering phase. I don’t know about cannaboost but check and see what they have for flowering. Most people count flower time 2 weeks after they go to the 12/12 light cycle. There’s deeper articles on here about that information to