I need the grow bible

I don’t know why you are not getting these links to your personal email, are you still getting the newsletter and special offers e-mails?

Anyway, here is a link, be sure to download them as a PDF file to be able to read later offline at your convenience, you can get adobe reader for PDF on Adobe’s website, but most people get this on their computers automatically, and/or updated automatically normally on new computers. But here is the link, just in case: Adobe - Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Maybe try a different e-mail address to have it sent to?

Happy growing,

MacG

All of my books from ilgm are on my computer in adobe already. All of the places on here I’ve tried and get the same thing, I get the screen that tells you the bible has been sent and then it ask you to listen to a 3 min. message about buying white widow seeds to start off with. But no bible in my inbox nor spam… Maybe my only resort is to try another address. As you said I don’t understand this either. Thanks again.

I’ve been with the site for over 3 years and I’ve heard a lot about the grow bible on here but never checked it out so I thought I’d have a look and I agree I just can’t get it to download and I have tried to use this link with no success,could it be because it’s hotmail UK ?

@daz49, Try this:

https://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/wp-content/uploads/guides/Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com-grow-bible.pdf?_ga=2.61533420.1123851263.1593133632-955686426.1592535826

2 Likes

Thanks brother

1 Like

I tried to download the pdf file you have attached, but receive the following error:

404 Not Found

How can I get the document? I tried doing this with the form to download the file, but never received the email for it. Three strikes and you’re out!!! :slight_smile:

it wont work on my pc to download

Hi, I’m new to the site and am experiencing the same issue. No matter how many times I enter my email into the free download page, I get no email pdf. It’s been over 2 weeks since the 1st submission, the latest was 5 mins ago.
Can someone help out with this?