I need some guidance maybe, never growed anything before

@willyFF7 instead of just telling you to read or telling you what I do, here is a link to a few journals I would recommend.

@Hellraiser - This is the guy that I try to emulate the most. He goes into a ton of detail and his journals are PACKED with information and questions from other users.

This first one he was using Advanced Nutrients’s line of nutrients at this point until he switched to Jacks 321. Which is another reason why I use Jacks.

This one is when he started using Jacks 321, but he is using it in something called Coco coir, rather than your “standard” soil.

This is the journal of my boss, @MaD-VapoR. He learned mostly from Hellraiser as well, has more experience than me, and has some amazing looking girls growing right now.

I also have a few journals myself, but my first grow was a male. I put so much time and effort into it too… It was fully trained and everything… Looked even better than my current girl in flower, but as you know male’s don’t produce buds :frowning:

My second seed I tried doing what you want to do and just put the seed in the soil and it failed…
Madvapor gave me a White Widow Autoflower seed and that is what I am flowering now. It has some nutrient burn because I didn’t know autoflowers are more sensitive to nutrients, and it stretched in height too much for my tent to support it because I didn’t train it at all because autoflowers need as much time as they can to vegetate before flowering because you can’t control when it flowers, so the top cola is way too close to the light. When a cannabis plant starts to flower, it stretches about twice its height depending on conditions and genetics.

And here is my latest grow I just started like 10 days ago. These are going to be with all Photoperiod seeds so I have full control of when they start to flower. They will be very small plants, bonsai sized.

The best thing to do for yourself right now is gain knowledge. Read these journals (Hellraisers particularly! ) Understand HOW things are done. Understand WHY things are done. Don’t be afraid to take notes.

“Anything worth doing is worth doing well.” - Hunter S. Thompson

4 Likes