I need some assistance please

Hello can some one help me so I have started my grow over. OG skywalker, black widow. Those two sprouted up but the strawberry kush, and black jack still haven’t yet. I was going to give them two a few more days. But my problem is my tent is way to hot I feel and the humidity is not where it should be. Can anyone else help please @dbrn32 @SilentHippie

1 Like

1 Like

Are you running exhaust fan? Both lights on?

1 Like

Yes I am @HornHead

@MrBaer

Should I maybe take one of the lights out of the tent

Do you have a clear inlet to allow cool air to enter the tent?

6 Likes

I don’t know how tall your tent is, but your lights seem low. Higher humidity will bring your temps down. You need a humidifier, and some circulation fans. I am assuming you have 200cfm or better exhaust fan. I use the humidity to help control my temps. I run 60% to 70% most of the grow. I try to stay in proper VPD range. ( Vapor Pressure Deficit). Look it up. Peace!

3 Likes

No but I have a vent tubs with a net over it to bring air in but is not cooling the air that’s coming in… I was going to get a humidifier as well that spray cool or warm mist… @merlin44

1 Like

Thank you @MrBaer

1 Like

For now I would kill one of the lights put the other 30ish” above on lowest setting and DOME the girls. This will give the the humidity they need. Also you may want to consider putting your drivers outside the tent to help reduce a little heat as well.i use a little diffuser scent thingy I stole from my wife add water and watch humidity rise.

6 Likes

@Extratay424…any reason the side vents can’t be open to drop temp?

4 Likes

I agree with the others. You can dim those lights or even remove one right now. And you need to introduce fresh air through an intake vent.

3 Likes

It’s a vent right there for fresh air. Do I need more.? @dbrn32 @tanlover442

2 Likes

Point that clamp on fan up at your lights, and move it lower, nearer the inlet. How warm is the room the tent is in?

2 Likes

Do you have the flap open?

1 Like

Yes it’s open…

1 Like

Temps are still at 100f with passive vent open and exhaust fan running?

The house is cooling at 76 degrees… idk how hot the room is… @elheffe702

Yes they are… @dbrn32 :man_facepalming:t5: