Hi, so I think I fucked up a little… First of all after only 1 week after poping out from coco I used full dose of fertilizers (I suppose i wasn’t thinking straight), and I think it is too much for start especially because they are autos so I should start from quarter. In addition I had some temp problems and mostly it was about 80F with RH about 60-70%. I grow in coco with 10% of perlit and BioTabs fertilizer pack.
So yeah, now I have some serious problems. It started from leaves getting light green and into yellowish color. Today morning when I checked at them I saw some irregular brownish spots. I’m using now only plain water with half of Cal-Mag dose and Ph ~6,3 but I have to wait at least until tomorrow to avoid overwatering. I suppose it’s some toxicity problems mixed with leaf septoria but I’m newbie at this so I need help.
I find that seedlings adapt quickly to full strength. Some of the spots looked like you got it on the leaves, but I wouldn’t panic and make things worse by flushing too much. As long as the pH was 5.8 of the nute solution you should be able to water with a reduced concentration next time.
I wanted to do that at first, but everything after that feed was getting worse so I paniced a little. The solution was pH 6,4, I use a little higher pH than recomended in coco because I’m using organic/bio fertillizers which tends to have a little higher pH. After getting steady from that flush I will start from quarter dose and from week to week i want to use a quarter more dose.
OK the first thing you did was use coco then secondly you fed them which is both a no no…
Coco is very hard to contain P H that your plant can with stand and secondly you NEVER FEED A SEEDLING your plants have NUTRIENT BURN
If I were you i’d get some clean soil with a very low N P K and transplant. And remove all soil from the roots, you can do this by having a bowel of water that you can dunk the roots into then transplant into the clean soil. You then have water ready with some root stimulator and maybe a dash of liquid thrive to help them from shock, I’ve had other fokes do this very same thing with no problems with there plants
I really don’t want to stress autos too much, they don’t have time to recover after getting some stress. I think flushing is the best idea to repair the damage. For now like 70% of them recovered and started to grow normally with standard green color leaves, but about 30% of them needs a little more time to recover. I’m thinking about germinating next grow in seedlings soil and then transplant them into final coco pots.