I need help with my autos

I’m having trouble knowing when to harvest. my last crop grew well but I didn’t see any crystals. barely suitable to smoke (had to mix with some good weed). please help. I used AK47 auto seeds and gorilla glue auto seeds

What do you have growing now?
How far along?
Natural light / flash photos are needed

Id lost track of how many weeks but they are about three weeks into flowering. I use 200w LED multi spectrum light

If you can post pictures will be good and don’t afraid this site is safe

What you need is a jeweler’s loupe or a microscope of at least 40x magnification. You need to know what your trichomes look like. The most likely reason your last harvest wasn’t any good is that you harvested it too early.

1 Like

How can i TELL WHEN ITS RIPE? Am I looking for white trichromes or red. i must be missing the signs

I’m not a fan of the amber I prefer a 50/50 clear cloudy. Just what works for me, some strains don’t do amber

I wait to check trichomes till most of the hairs turn red, I’ve harvested autos from 12 weeks to 20 weeks from seed

1 Like

There’s a visual aid that gets posted around here often. It shows the trichomes in various states. Basically you have clear, cloudy, and amber. Most people prefer some mix of cloudy and amber. The more amber the more of a narcotic feel. Think couchlock. Try searching and I’m sure you will find it the graphic…

1 Like

1 Like

THANK YOU! This is what I need to know.

2 Likes

No problem , glad to help.

1 Like

1 Like