I need help with grow journal

On a roll Loco,
Good morning Rene, actually it would probably be evening for you. Anyway, gotta jam to work so have a great evening everyone and smoke a fatty :v:

5 Likes

Digger looks like she’s loving her new home with all kinds of great stuff - nothing like a shpoiled happy pup! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Amazon- congrats on your new family member! Judging by her nickname she could help you harvest by digging up plants! Make sure your plants are safe with her around. She will be a smart dog so you have to keep her mind occupied. My boy drives me nuts sometimes, but I would never give him up. One other dog training tip. Have a routine so she knows what to expect. Congrats again!!! Here is my "Bud"

because we could all use a little, fat Bud, couldnt we!?!?

12 Likes

Awes cutie bud

Okay I’ll go ahead and say it…
BRO… 1965 CALLED…they need a couch!

4 Likes

@LoCoRock @patchman Somebody grab the ointment, patchy done got :fire:burned :fire: :smile: :smile:

Bud is a cute fella, looks real comfy - btw ive got a print you might be interested in for that couch…

9 Likes

Lol greeny
Bud is so cute Patchy!
And Rena…wow! Daphne looks like a furball bundle of love!!! Its just a shame she has no toys!! Lol jk i saw the big pile!

2 Likes

Rambo, the black destroyer, and cupcake the sleeper cell.

6 Likes

Never watched scooby doo, just a girly name but think it should have been Taz from tasmania devil. :rofl::rofl::rofl: .If she was a boy it would be digger Dan. It’s been 2 weeks ago last Thursday since the bang on head. All the blood color is just about gone from under eyes but still a heck of a bump at top left side of forehead which my hair covers and when I put a mask on all you can see is alittle bruised color on forehead so this weekend I’ve got to go grocery shopping. Early morning bright sun still bothers me till I get used to it but oh well I have sunglasses. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: .I hope you have a good day, I’ll post pics of my plant that got frost bitten. Oh yeah, I had to get out all flannel pj pants it was 32 degrees yesterday when I got up, your just jealous. :grin::grin::heartpulse:

5 Likes

Of 32° weather - NO
the pj’s - YES

4 Likes

Fat bud is very sweet looking and thanks for advice and she already keeps me busy, right now running fast circles around yard is her jam plus burns up energy, she kept running so much last night she came in ate, drank bowl of water and crashed. Today first try with leash, she just wants to lay down and play with it like a cat. Once she realizes she gets to go walking and running around unfenced back yard I think she’ll get used to it. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: we’ll get there. :grin::grin:

3 Likes

@Slym3r this is my grow journal/every one post anything except politics, religion and tenga says no marriage proposals. :rofl::rofl::sunflower::sunflower:

4 Likes

Cool beans. Im not into either of those subjects. Lol

1 Like

Actually that post was meant for blackmoonrising,.:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@Slym3r my last post is to you, I forgot to tag it, and the 2 subjects you said you’re not really in to were supposed to go to Blackmoon .:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That couch is was given to my mother by a doctor that used it to take naps during his residency. He is my oncologist now. I know Lo Co, it does have that Brady bunch vibe to it, lol

4 Likes

Amazon66-
You will get there with your dog I am sure. Try to make those introductions to new things as fun as possible for digger. Bud sees a leash now and he goes full tilt boogie!! He was a rescue dog from a Boston terrier group. I have noticed lately that Bud seems to like the smell of my vaporizer. I guess he gets benefits from camnabis too. One thing he gets that he doesn’t need is the munchies! Gotta lose some weight. Good luck with digger!

2 Likes

That print rocks Green 707!! Talk about couchlock, all those trichomes would have you planted in a state of bliss! It is funny you mentioned that. Me and my best friend in high school used to get high a lot, and we always said that one day we’ll have Lazy boy recliners built out of pot. That way you wouldn’t have to go to another room for your stash, you just break off a piece and put it in the bong. Profound revelations…

6 Likes

I was really lost.

We’re getting there, my 14 year old lab I had to have put to sleep last month always wore collar and leash to go out back and run and for her she thought it was taking a ride or running. When she was about 1 she would keep nudging our hands that held leash so my husband let her take hold of handle and she ran around the yard carrying it and when she went back into house she’d spit it out. We went thru alot of leashes cause she carried them for the rest of her life if we would let her. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes