I need help with grow journal

Awesome and just wanted to see if you thought they looked good so I wasn’t being impatient again. This weekend it is, before I get this far again I do need to get something for better pics. I’ll let you know how it comes out

2 Likes

I was wanting to hear from the ones of you who had been helping next thing on my list is something to get good trichomes pics, I’ll chop this weekend and I have just been giving her filtered water for over a week so Sunday will be her day thanks to you and everyone that’s helped

3 Likes

Have I been missing your thread and grow journal or are you just starting to post? Either way welcome to forum and to my grow journal

1 Like

My 48 hours of dark will be over Sunday noon then my husband will cut it at dirt and I’ll hang whole plant upside down in my grow room. When it drys enough to put buds in jars I’ll cut her all up. This harvest will be ready at same time I’ll probably run out of what I’m smoking :joy::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

just cut and she’s hanging in small grow room she makes me smile didn’t know if I could grow nice buds like these. Thanks again to everyone

13 Likes

Must say I’m alittle teary and ready to drop seeds found out I may not see my grandkids in Nov

1 Like

Very nicely done. :+1:

Oh no! Do you see them regularly usually? My wife’s dad sees our kids pretty often, a few times a year at least. But all their other grandparents have hardly met them.

I’ll still get to see them but I’ll go to their house for a few days at Christmas maybe on thanksgiving I’ll go for an over night. My listening and waiting got me some good solid buds from the short and squatty girl :laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

This time I’m going to grow ILGM fem seeds so I don’t have to worry about that male plant sneaking in

5 Likes

I chose fems for that reason too. In the small space I had, I could only do one at a time, so a male was out of the question.

5 Likes

@elheffe702 @LoCoRock also anyone can chime in ,I’ve had my plant hanging to dry in grow room but with the weather change it is pretty cool in there without light on and when I checked on it this afternoon the humidity had gone so high now my plant feels very very wet. Have I messed up my buds or will they be ok when they dry out, I’m afraid I’ve caused my buds to go soft instead of firm. What should the temp and humidity be when drying?

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 for some reason I couldn’t get you tagged in on question about my buds being so wet because humidity went so high where I’ve got my plant drying. Any suggestions

1 Like

Take em out the grow room. Put in a brown paper bag, and set a fan on low facing it. Check every hour or 2 tho. Dont wanna overdry.

How long have they been hanging?

Edit: just scrolled up. Approx 4 days… shouldnt be too bad, but they should def not be still wet atm. Bag em and fan em

5 Likes

Is the grow room in the house or what I basically mean is a good controlled environment. Your basically aiming for 70/80° with around 40% humidity. Do you actually think they got wetter then they previously were? If THAT REALLY is the case and they got damp do a serious check and search for mold or rot as well as the paper bag trick purp mentioned. As long as you put as much care into drying as you did growing you should be fine. Curing is just as much a lesson to learn as growing them. I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it but congrats little lady with the grow. Super stoked for you, a successful grow & cure is nothing to shake a stick at. I Still get giddy when my wife prefers my bud over the dope man.

7 Likes

My humidity was 65 but until yesterday it had been at 55 or so and buds were nice and firm

2 Likes

Going to get a bag now and do it .I already put it in warmer room. Thank you

3 Likes

4 days at 55% or so, they should be starting to get ‘crunchy’ on the outsides. Did you wet trim?

2 Likes

@Amazon66 if it was just 65 humidity in there for a couple days you don’t have to be super concerned thinking you “soaked” your buds .lol
I think you got more bent out of shape than necessary… especially if your temperature above wasn’t outta wack above 90 or somin the whole time… again I think your jumping the gun. Your funny and we love it… but I don’t think you “soaked” your buds…lol

6 Likes

No @elheffe702 …LoL… she hung entire plant… which btw Amazon gives them even more protection from over cooking them… she’s a new proud mom… we need a term for that umungst the site… new grower with first batch, nervous Nelly, curious about everything but cautious about everything … LoL

5 Likes

Yes I wet trimmed and they are crunchy on outside but they felt very solid when you squeezed the bud Tues night now they seem soft but crunchy on outside. The people that I have been around always hung the whole plant do you think it would be better to go ahead and cut branches apart?

4 Likes