I need help with grow journal

Ss is growing 2 plants he’s calling 9lb hammers, that was too funny. :joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m surprised she hasn’t suffocated you with your pillow, you know she might choke and then you’d be doing CPR. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ding ding…tell her what shes won Jim.
That is the idea buttercup!
“I don’t know officer, she was asleep while I was just reading & eating some m&ms…oh God why”. WINK WINK

3 Likes

You know you wouldn’t know what to do without her, who would fix you french toast, brownies, cookies and all your favorites. I think you play basketball in bed with her mouth as basket…:crazy_face::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I am some how going to just answer that basketball mouth comment w/ a ha ha …that’s probably true.
But there is no doubt I’d be lost, my mom would get the kid and I’d go down a deep and dark void, most likely. OR I become a deeply religious person and commit to God :pray:…LMAO…looks like I’m dying!!

2 Likes

Well I put 2 gsc seeds in water and today got tails hanging so getting ready to put in dirt, I also put 2 ILGM blue haze seeds in water so far 1 ready for dirt. I put 2 cody grey skull seeds in water. That will be my next grow. Nothing fancy just want to grow 4 fem seeds so I can get my stash up and Cody seeds will be my solo cup plants cause I haven’t had room to try them

5 Likes

P sure thats called dunking a teabag or something like that.

4 Likes

Don’t Google that up at work… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Accidental teabag

3 Likes

He liked it!

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Lol :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Lol There u go, 66. A complete teabag tutorial!!
:+1:t3::sweat_smile::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Omg :astonished: would you like some honey with those nuts?

3 Likes

Would it make them taste better?

2 Likes

Can always count on you guys for a laugh, needed some today :upside_down_face:

3 Likes