I need help with grow journal

8-10. Autos are basically photos with an internal timer instead of a need for a timer to be changed.

They typically take around the same time to flower.

2 Likes

I didn’t get pics out before I left to take a 3 day road trip with my daughter. We’re in Arkansas relaxing in the Ozark mountains. This time I’m calling my husband every night and morning to tell him when to turn my lights off and on so everything should be ok when I get home. Almost all pistals are dark but trichomes still look clear or milky so I’m anxious to post pics to see what you all think. It’ll be Sat evening

2 Likes

Anxiously awaiting the update. Enjoy ur trip! The ozarks are beautiful. Only been once but its a trip ill forever remember

3 Likes

12 Likes

I tried to take pic of whole plant but it’s too big. I’m so excited, the buds are soo nice. Thanks again for helping me keep them going. If I don’t count 1st 2 weeks after I flipped then I’m pretty sure I’m ending week 7 of flowering. Looks to me like all trichomes are clear???

1 Like

@elheffe702 @dragsterdad @LoCoRock @Texan_flowers do you think that it looks about like I’m getting ready to start week 8 in 3 days? :roll_eyes::blush::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

I’d say it looks like you’re about to have some sticky scissors in a few weeks :smile:

4 Likes

Looking frosty :cold_face:. Very nice

2 Likes

I still see a lot of white pistils, definitely got at least a week what do trichs look like? 9 to 10 weeks I believe is NL flower time. Plus you got that extra week if you are looking for majority amber, which I can never hold off for …lol

3 Likes

Yup everything looks Amazing. Week 7, your pistils will begin to turn. Then the trichs start maturing. Everything speeds up a bit around now(maturing wise), then slows down a tad (but swells more) that last week.

3 Likes

Think I’m in week 7 and trichomes are clear. I didnt count the 1st 2 weeks after flip so for sure 2 or 3 weeks more but hairs are darker than my camara shows but I’ll go by trichomes won’t I?

2 Likes

That and if u are still pushing white hairs she can go more lol but damnnnn she is looking sexxiii. I bet the smell is phenomenal!!

2 Likes

Yup u go by trichs. In my experience pistils turn first. So until ur bout 50/50 with pistils, checkin trichs is a waste, they wont be ready

4 Likes

I’m so excited about my little jungle of colas that came from learning how to bend those little branches thanks everyone the 1st few branches were scary then no problem. How does it look?

12 Likes

@Oldasdirt don’t you think the trichomes are clear still?

Also @PurpNGold74 @elheffe702 @LoCoRock so glad I waited don’t you think the trichomes are clear?

2 Likes

I can’t really tell from those pictures, but I’d say they swelled up some, for sure!

2 Likes

If my math is right you are like week 8/9… and what 10 since actual light flip? If you have a jeweler loupe your going for cloudy/amber or def atleast all cloudy. Considering I talked you outta harvesting back in September…I think you’d be happy even flushing and harvesting this weekend… lol

4 Likes

looking amazing bud, your going to be very happy. :smile:

2 Likes

Yup. Ur patience is really paying off. That jewelers loupe is the final step… or a good pair of trimmers… either way :+1:t5::+1:t5::+1:t5:

1 Like