I need help with grow journal

@CoyoteCody thank you .:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

no problem!! And if you want something a little kore personal let me know and I can start on it!

1 Like

I’ll think about that and get back with you. :blush::blush:

2 Likes

@Irishlady269 how have you been doing, do you have plants growing outside?

BURP… oh man… how’s come chinese food burps still taste like fresh chinese food still?

2 Likes

Sick, awesome band @LoCoRock

1 Like

Who’s your football team this year?

1 Like

Hi 66! :heart::yellow_heart:
Hows it goin?

1 Like

What do you mean? LoL I’m still a Pat’s fan honey bear, no changing the Bostonian in me. I’ll always have my Pats, Sox, Celtics & B’s. I’m just not watching football AGAIN due to them kneeling on the flag and desecrating our anthem. Don’t get me wrong I absolutely HAD to see Brady in a TB uniform so I have checked on the game…

2 Likes

I’m not letting that keep me from watching football, me not agreeing with one side or other is not taking away my right to watch. I think Kansas City is my team this year cause Maholmes is just too handsome with very cute attitude. Tom Brady definitely looked strange without Patriots uniform on, I haven’t seen Patriots play without him yet. It’s late but I’ve been having a late night with my dog and I’ve got to call vet in morning. Goodnight. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

i hope your baby is ok

3 Likes

Hope all goes well with the pooch A.

2 Likes

I agree with Monsieur Loco! I hope all goes well for both of you… :pray:

2 Likes

I have! Thats what Doggy named his Johnson.
:rofl::joy:

2 Likes

What!!??

2 Likes

He does kind of have that I just finished look about him doesn’t he?..

2 Likes

I need to start getting up earlier. A lot goes on while I’m sleeping. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

:rofl::sweat_smile::crazy_face::upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Early bird gets the worm but the cat gets the early bird! :+1::v:

2 Likes

I started waking up around 5:30/6 about 2 weeks ago!! I walk the dog in the morning and no one is awake so she can shit on anyones lawn. Getting to work an hour early and leaving by 3:30…it’s Awesome! So many advantages not to mention I’m zonked by 9 so I pass out pretty easily too. Well more so then normal, it use to take me atleast an hour that’s why I usually read. My wife falls asleep so fast it use to annoy me. She’d start snoring immediately and I’d toss m&m’s in her mouth or something just because. It’s either bother her somehow that’s gratifying or smother her in a pillow but then who would raise my kid? LoL

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:… M&M’s in her mouth when she’s snoring…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

…You are absolutely hilarious…

3 Likes