I need help with customer service

I will, thanks

I am always very polite unless pushed to the brink, lol, but it has been 15 days with no news whether they have found the payment, and no communication from them. I am still being very polite though, would just like to know where we stand.

1 Like

Your experience is definitely out of character, hopefully @ILGM.Stacy will be back shortly with good news.

That is what I thought, maybe I need to practice my Dutch, lol. I used to fly to Amsterdam in my working days, but cannabis was definitely frowned upon by our company and the govt.

:joy: Merlin44, Customer service reponded to this customer after how long?? Was it after my advice. See it works everytime, persistence pays off & I expect what I have paid for and never give up until I get it

Good morning folks, thanks for all the help. Customer service got back to me this morning finally. They have it straightened out on the financial end.

2 Likes

Nice to hear. Happy growing!

1 Like

Email today, seeds on the way

1 Like

You’ll be a farmer after all!

1 Like

lol, My first ever order of White widow auto, or so I thought until I received the regular white widow seeds. It appears I ordered the wrong ones, so this time I made sure I ordered the autos. here is a picture of the first three I germinated. One of them appears over eager to get out, and I was told to gently push her back in the cube, which I did last night.

1 Like

You can also rip little pieces of the cube and stuff in the hole to hold her down.

Great idea, just stuffed her there yesterday and already peeking out

1 Like

Lol, I can sympathize with you. I had the same issues with my second order. In my case they misplaced the payment through their bookkeeping. We got it sorted out but it took a couple of weeks. This is the weekend, and they are across the pond, so it may be Monday before you hear from them. Someone here send a message to @Stacy and she did help out. They are supposed to be the best, so you will get your order, but I am not so sure about the timeliness of their customer service. I tried another site recently, Growers choice seeds, and they were prompt, sent me an email when the money was received, as well as another one when shipped. The packaging is outstanding, in glass vials, and packed like you would buy in a store . Their online ratings are ok, not great, but mine experience was great. Haven’t tried the seeds yet, though.