I need help with a 200+ day Granddaddy Purple Grow

I started 4 indoor Granddaddy Purple plants the first of June in an open room with a ceiling fan and 2 toad led lights. I am growing in ocean forest soil. and watering every other day, fertilizing every other watering.Two of the plants grew fine, one plant wast runt a the last one I actually started out doors. The outdoor plant got nailed by a storm and didn’t stand back up until I brought it inside and tied it to a stake. The two larger plants started developing buds in October. The bud grew large , real large, but the trichomes have not turned amber. All of the trichomes are white. When the leaves started turning yellow and brown I started flushing the plants, almost 4 weeks ago. I harvested 1 plant last week at the suggestion of a couple avid growers that have been helping me. The second plant is still being flushed a week later and show no signs of amber yet. The third and 4th plant are still being feed. The plant that was crushed in the storm started foxtailing 2 days ago. The leaves around the cola are dark green and the temperature at the cola is 65 degrees F. The light cycle is 12 on 12 off. Should I just harvest or wait? Only the one plant foxtailed. Oh the runt is still the runt, but is producing buds… Any Ideas on what I should do?

3 Likes

Pictures of entire plant, individually, in natural light would be helpful. Also include the best pictures you have of trichomes up close.

3 Likes

:heart: out of likes but what @Bulldognuts said. Good clear pics of whole plants and bud sites. Trichome pics

![KIMG1767|281x500](upload://yBmtuGcFQVOl5FvcCcJ74b58n9d.jpe

4 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

@oldone welcome to the community and happy new year

For harvests you should look with microscope or Lupe you thricomes BTW full milky or 70% milky and 30% amber that’s how pro harverts the plant to had the euphoria if you look for couch looked look for more amber thricomes

1 Like

I am using a lupe x30 and a x60. They just never turn.

2 Likes

160871830_4420629861286985_1450105070694438450_n

4 Likes

If she was mine, I would cut it as some just never seem to turn. I’ve had this issue with a couple autoflowers that go 16 to 20 weeks and I finally just chopped them and the funny thing is even though the scope said they were not done, the high said they were.

5 Likes

I’m with m @GulfCoastGurilla. Looks good, cut it grow new ones get a Bluetooth microscope for tricombs next time

3 Likes

So far look ready just don’t watering for a week left light on but on low so you don’t get foxtail and move to dry and cure

Enjoy

1 Like

I harvested the largest plant and went in to flush mode for the other 2 plants. This is the top of the plant I chopped

2 Likes

@oldone need to let 100% uploaded the pics thanks you