I need help. What do I need to do?

Transplanted 10 days ago. Looked good until today.

Are you outdoors? Looks like something has been eating it. Check under side of leaves for bugs. Without more info we can only really guess. There is a support ticket floating around maybe someone has one.

Here ya go.

Support Ticket

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks going to book mark it!

1 Like

@raustin I have a problem in that I don’t know what I’m really doing. I’m unemployed so costs are an issue. I’m growing in soil/compost and have average temp of about 28-31c lights on and not sure lights off as don’t want to go in when bright outside. Only got litmus paper for ph and it’s about 6-7. I’m using a tomato feed. Have 600w hps bulb with 4" extractor fan. No ac or humidifiers. Growing and extracting air into garage with door open. Prob 6-7 weeks under lights. I topped yesterday and new growth has yellow tips

other plant is not growing as well. Not sexed them either. Complete noob to the whole thing. I may even not be posting this correctly or have all the info u need. I dunno if the pics help or not. Thanks