I need help to identify a problem i am new to growing

This seedling is 15 days old not sure if its showing signs of deficiency or over watering, it is a strawberry banana auto from fastbuds i am growing in a living soil with no added nutrients

1 Like

I’m not a living soil grower but you should check out at @MeEasy page. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

So what’s all mixed in the soil before u added the seed it appears to be maybe some nute burn but could be something different. How often do u water what’s the soils u used and the additives I added to the soil. Have u cooked the soil off for a bit to get all the micro es going at full bore?? Lots of questions here

2 Likes

The yellow around the edges looks to be maybe high nitrogen.

1 Like

Hi Kush, welcome to the neighborhood, It looks like you might be giving her a little bit to much light, if you lift the light just a little the plant could stretch out a little which would make training a bit easier. As for deficiencies I think the minor color change could be just from the light as well. I don’t know where you are and what is available in your area but I think some fox farm dry organic products (or similar) would help you out and give your plant the nourishment to give you some smoke. I believe it’s @oldmarine that uses the fox farm amendments I mentioned and could help you out with a feeding schedule and which one to use when. I do know especially with organic you really need to get them fed before they show any deficiencies, it takes a week for it to actually get to the plants

I use a product called Earth Dust from thegreensunshineco if you want to search for it, it is meant to be mixed in before planting but could be used as a top dressing. I brought up fox farm first because it is most likely available in your local nursery.

1 Like

Ok i would start feeding it with some seaweed liquid make up a five litre container of water and add three to five mls of seaweed liquid and give them a water this will help with root growth