I need help just flip the flower a week ago now my leaves are like this

I just flipped to flower 8 days ago my ppm was 140,000 ph 6.3. I got my ppm down to 115,000 and ph to 5.9. I added 5ml cal mag. Why did this happen and what will be the effects on my overall yield. Please help me? I want to know what I did or why this is happening?

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, those PPM readings are more 1400 and 1100. There’s a slew of questions that need to be asked before some of the great growing peeps on here can help with. There’s a support ticket that you can fill out and the wise ones will answer. I’m not very good at diagnosing leaf symptoms as much as a numbers guy. Just from an observation, calcium, and looks like some serious heat stress. Here the jist of the ticket . @AfgVet @Docnraq @MeEasy @MattyBear @Low @ConcreteBudz

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant/what week of flower
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

3 Likes

What wattage is your light and how close is it? Looks like light burn to me. I can assure you 5ml of cal mag didn’t do that to your plants.

Edit…after a closer inspection I change my mind thats not light burn thats definitely a major calcium deficiency.

1 Like

Let me guess…you are using reverse osmosis or purified water

1 Like

Bro Ur ppm is to high I believe it should be around 850 to 950 and later it should be around 1100

With a ph like that and high ppm count. First thing I’d say is gonna wanna flush that, not soil tho looking at the pics. Alot of added info needed please fill out the ticket.

1 Like

I poached your quick ticket from one of your old post when I was looking for a ticket to copy and paste :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes