I need help identifying what is wrong, is it light burn or a deficiency or what

I am currently on day 38 of my grow of Gold Leaf Autoflowering seed. I initially thought it was the light being too close to the plant so I moved it further away. That doesn’t seem to be stopping what is happening and I can’t tell what sort of deficiency it is as this is my first time and it looks like a number of pictures of different deficiencies to me. Any help would be appreciated!

1 Like

It looks like possible potassium deficiency to me. That can be brought on by an actual lack of potassium in the soil/nutrient load, or by incorrect pH causing a lockout situation.

What is your feeding pH and your runoff pH? Same for TDS?
You must have these numbers to figure out what is going on.

@holmes is very good at leaf diagnosis. Maybe he can chime in.

2 Likes

I am doing a pot for pot and wasn’t provided with anything to measure pH. Will happily go buy something though

1 Like

I am on my out, maybe @imSICKkid or @holmes can step in here and get you pointed in the right direction.

1 Like

Never grown with a pot for pot. I’m going to tag them to see if they can point you in the right direction @aPotforPot

2 Likes

Thank you very much

Hi there! This is really interesting! It almost seems like a respiration issue. What kind of water are you using? How often are you watering? Do you have a fan or something to circulate the air in your grow space? The fastest way to get a response from our grow support team is by emailing us at help@apotforpot.com :seedling: :green_heart:

1 Like

@stilllearning24 welcome to ILGM forum, Fill this out so we can get you some more help!
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I am sorry, I just saw this. One of the representatives from APotforPot contacted me and helped me out. Really appreciate you being willing to help. Thanks!