I need better lights

I have a 8×10 room and ive been told i dont have enough light. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.
Thanks

so what lights, and how many, do you have to cover this 8x10 room currently

Shoot for ~40 true watts per square foot of cannabis canopy. I would buy something built with LM301 series diodes.

2 Likes

I currently have 6 3000k king LED

Just a local grow shop ?

1 Like

Horticulturelightinggroup dot com

2 Likes

Awesome thabk you very much. My buds have bloomed but they didnt really fill out. Kinda like they are dense leafs.

2 Likes

Airy buds are a symptom of poor lighting. You are doing the right thing.

5 Likes

WOW my first LED was a King Blurple…they are not the best lights for producing but they will give you a crop just not as dense as you might like, run veg and bloom all the time for best results…I currently run Marshydro and have friends running spyderfarmer and we are both happy…

3 Likes

I never thought of running both… thank you!

in my opinion the concept of the the 2 light modes makes sense except we cannot exactly judge when they may or may not need those particular light spectrums sooooooo…just give it to her all the time :cowboy_hat_face:

HLG has a 25% discount today :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Oof 8x10 room is going to be a pricey endeavor to light properly. Are you utilizing the entire space?

Yes i am. I can barely walk in it lol. I thought i bought autos my first set! I was poorly mistaken. It will cost what it costs. Im guessing 3-4k. If it produces then all will be well

2 Likes

Yeah if you go with a quality light like HLG you’re looking right at that price range.

1 Like

Thank you!

Rightbud DOT com
Scorpion diablo

I went to HLG site bud did not see promotional sale

They are applied once in the cart 25%! I jus bought one

2 Likes

It’s on the HLG website

1 Like

I was just there and didn’t see anything indicating a sale was going on. OK now I see it on the home page. I went directly to scorpion page
Nice buy

1 Like