I need advice my bottom leaves are crispy and yellow

Do I have to change the light timing or no cause it’s 24 hours

I’d leave it how it is until you get your new light, then go 18/6.

1 Like

Ok thank you

I had another question isn’t my plant supposed to be flowering because it’s already two months

Assuming it is a photoperiod plant, it won’t flower until you trigger a light cycle change and it starts getting about 12 hours of darkness per night. If it is an auto, it will flower whenever it decides to.

Are these like more leaves coming out or what are these supposed to be

1 Like

Can you answer my last question sorry

Thank you guys!! I will try the water level! You guys are awesome

1 Like

Yes. That is new growth.

1 Like

Sorry. I do have a life, and aren’t always on line. :smile_cat:

1 Like

That’s why I said sorry🤣

Do you think This is a good light? BLOOMSPECT S1000 LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants Full Spectrum with Samsung LEDs and Sosen Driver, Dimmable 1000 Watt LED Plant Growing Lamps Veg Flower for Greenhouse 2x2 ft Grow Tent

1. BLOOMSPECT S1000 LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants Full Spectrum with Samsung LEDs and Sosen Driver, Dimmable 1000 Watt LED Plant Growing Lamps Veg Flower for Greenhouse 2x2 ft Grow Tent|pxxpx

Do you think it’s good :arrow_down:

1 Like

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

@Evelin
Wants to know if the light above is any good.

I’m just gonna tag a few folks that may be available when someone else may not be.

@Graysin @NUG61 @merlin44 @MidwestGuy @MeEasy @Oldguy :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I went straight from the burple king led to spider farmer lights. I couldn’t give confident answer. :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

I don’t keep up with commercial lights as I build my own. That said, looking at the specs I would say that light might be OK for a single small plant or for seedlings.

It is a 100 watt light.

2 Likes

No. I have a bloomspect 200w and it’s okay but I got the SS2000 - not the S - it has to do with diodes more than anything. The Samsung diodes used in the S1000 are lower quality than others you can find on the market.

If you want a good quality budget light, look at KingBrite (purchase on Alibaba, which feels sketch but has always been good for me) - or Green Beams (green-beams[dot]com) - GB uses the Samsung 301B which is essentially one generation behind the “top tier” 301H.

Horticulture Lighting Group is going to be the most recommended, and AC Infinity will also come up as competitive lights. I stand by my cheapie KingBrites and green beams but I also have several HLG lights that pack a punch. My Bloomspect is in my veg tent and has no place trying to flower anything out - it would not perform well.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag Happy, :grinning: hi @Evelin welcome to the neighborhood :grin: that would be a good little light for a 2x2 tent with a couple autoflower plants. If you have another 20 or 30 bucks the “Bloom Plus” 1000 has better Samsung 301 diodes and would be a better light imo. I believe I saw them the other day for $80 on Amazon but it had a coupon, I don’t know if it still has it. Again this one is a decent light with Samsung diodes they’re just a lower shelf diode, but would definitely grow so smoke

1 Like

Is this the one your talking about :slight_smile:

@MeEasy