I need advice my bottom leaves are crispy and yellow

The pot is like 5 inches but I can switch to a bigger pot

24hrs of light

Soil I use miracle gro

We were all beginners. It will help if u read some of the journals on here.

2 Likes

The Miracle Grow is problem 1. It has time released nutrients that are too much for young cannabis plants, per my research, although I haven’t personally used it. I’d recommend transplanting into a larger container with some cannabis friendly soil. I would recommend Fox Farm Happy Frog or Coast of Maine Stonington Blend.

Also, I’d recommending switching to an 18/6 light schedule. All living things can make use of a rest period, and research indicates that you reach a diminishing return on the electricity investment after 18 hours. The plant simply doesn’t really use it.

3 Likes

Ok I will be using fox farm can you pls send me the list of the things I need pls and the light

Can you send me the list of the things pls including what light I need?

I’d be happy to recommend a good light, but that is dependent on the grow space area.

1 Like

Don’t mind the bag of chips but that’s my space right there and do you mind giving your social media because this don’t give me a lot of replies

This is an excellent starting grow system, with everything you need except dirt and nutrients:

5 Likes

I have zero social media. I bailed on all of that several years ago.

2 Likes

And a smaller one:

https://www.amazon.com/AC-Infinity-Integrated-Controls-Automate/dp/B09WJKXQDZ/ref=dp_prsubs_2?pd_rd_i=B09WJKXQDZ&psc=1

2 Likes

Ok thank you btw can you send me like the list of things I need btw that grow tent is too expensive n im on a low budget but I can get the light and all the stuff

This might be enough light to grow a single plant.

https://www.amazon.com/AC-Infinity-IONBOARD-Penetration-Greenhouses/dp/B09MYJ15H3?ref_=ast_sto_dp

3 Likes

By the time you get “all the stuff”, you will likely spend more than the tent…

2 Likes

Oh ok cause someone said I was could buy Wholly mackerel and the fox farm soil and I should be good so I don’t know

Well… It really depends on how successful you want to be. Wholly Mackerel is a good supplement, but it is just one small part of the FF feeding schedule:

The tent provides an area that has an environment that you can control. Growing cannabis is all about the balance of three primary areas:

1. Light
  2. Environment
  3. Nutrient uptake

Additionally it provides odor control. The plants in deep flower can smell up your entire house.

2 Likes

Ok so can you send me the list of the stuff I need for now I can’t get the tent it’s too much

I can maybe build you a prioritized shopping list. Tomorrow… Sorry. Pretty buzzed, and have to work tomorrow so need some sleep.

3 Likes

Ok thank you

1 Like

Awesome job here @Newt! Let me know if i can help any.

1 Like

@Newt Thanks for helping @Evelin . You a rock star.

1 Like