I need a solution to this PLEASEE (they are in Living Soil)

You have bugs, looks like aphids, since you’re in flowering I’d use Azamax.

https://www.amazon.com/General-Hydroponics-GH2045-AzaMax-Ounce/dp/B0032JYKGG/ref=psdc_3737951_t1_B011HCV5RQ

2 Likes

why you said is bugs my friend, i don’t think its bugs. there is not living things in my plants i can asure you that

Ok, good luck with it then.

3 Likes

My thoughts is bugs as well, thrips, aphids or spider mites. Get a 30x loop and look under the leaves.

1 Like

ALL READY DID THAT. its a water problem, PH problem, soil problem, I been feeding my plants with RO water, no other chemicals. everything in my tent its really clean and there is no animals around. temp and Humidity are been consitent during the grow

1 Like

My guess is calcium deficiency, But I’m not great at diagnostics. @Budbrother has posted somewhere about soaking eggshells in vinegar for a few days or you could pulverize the shells and too dress.

2 Likes

Not bugs. Specifically it’s calcium deficiency

Dry your egg shells for a few days. I use a coffee grinder to powder the shells, but simply crushing the shells up with a spoon also works. Then just cover over the shells with vinegar. Place a top or baggie over the container and let it sit. You should notice the bubbles go away in a day or two. You can test the solution, looking for a neutral 7.0. I just wait till it doesn’t smell like vinegar anymore, and then I stick my finger in and taste it for vinegar. No taste, strain the cloudy calcium water out, and then add it to a gallon of water with a 1/2 tsp of Epsom salt. Voilà organic calmag. I’ve also done this using oyster flower

3 Likes

WDF bro, @Budbrother im doing this right now, the thing is that ive add a 3ml of CAL/MAG plus to 1gallon in my last feed. might be a calcium deficiency i don’t know, but ill do this anyway. im traying averything i dont want to lose them, thanks

1 Like

It will take week-ish for them to respond. You won’t lose them, but growth will be stunted if not taken care of.

1 Like

Ok, I still feel I should help you even though you are resistant to help. It’s aphids, I can see aphids, I see aphid damage and root aphid damage looks just like a CalMag deficiency.

I see aphids on your leaf, which is showing classic aphid damage. You need to kill these things now before your grow is trashed. The white things I’ve circled is aphids (they are tiny white bugs).

4 Likes

I CLEARLY see aphid’s in those pictures!!! I’m right there with you bro

2 Likes

Yep, some blind people in this thread, other than me, you, and Silverback.

2 Likes

Ok @Hellraiser, im traying to undertand you my brother and i just look again in my leaves whit 30X loupe, all im seeing its smalls burning spots, they are white but nothing its moving, nothing alive, This issue its a calcium deficiency like you said before and if is aphids, they are all over my plants right now, plants are getting really bad. in case that its aphids how i shoul kill them, and if not are aphids and its juts a calcium deficency how i should aproach.

I have two plants in Natural Living Soil, they are been drinking just RO water from seed no other nutrients (((((and i think this is the issue RO water)))) this water whitout minerals has removing microbes in the soil, they can’t feed just from RO water.
i appreciate your help, honestly thanks

RunOff water Ph 7.1

Well, if it’s just a cal mag deficiency then using CalMag will stop any further damage, though I’d up it to 5ml/gal for a couple waterings. It’s not going to fix any existing damage but it will stop any further damage. If the problem continues and gets worse, then you know you have other issues. Problem with aphids is that the damage they cause makes it look like a calmag deficiency, which was my 1 second diagnosis when I first looked at your pictures, but looking closer at the leaf pics, makes me think aphids, I’ve had aphids, I’ve had everything over the years. So if the problem does not stop with Calmag applications, I’d consider treating for pests with Azamax, which I find is the best option for pests during flowering.

1 Like

thanks, i will look into that 5ml/gal. thankssssss

And make aaaaaaabsolutely sure your PH is on point when you add it. You can jam all the calcium you want in that pot but if ph wont let it uptake its futile.

And just in the intrest of being thorough, not to poke the bear: turn those leaves over and snap a pic on max zoom, or with a magnifier if possible. Just to be sure.

1 Like

@Hellraiser I looked at those photos and thought the same thing but after zooming in concluded it was just spots, not aphids.

I see what you circled def could look like an aphid but zoomed in it’s also pretty blurry.

With the posters conviction I made the calcium call.

I just went back and checked and those are definitely spots in my opinion.

3 Likes
1 Like

update pending…

1 Like