I must suck at this

Well 2nd round of this and my tent is full of males. I switched to 12 12 a few weeks ago and they looked good before hand. Im hydroponics , 27 gallon tote with about 20 gallons in it for 2 plants . Ph has been on point. 5.8 . Temp. 68 to 70 water temp ppm during flower 1200 to 1400. Im doing the GH 3 pack . 3 air stones with 2 pumps . Lights are Budget , 2 . 1 red spec other spec 2 . 150w each. Air fan in and fan out , another fan inside. … question is what can change sex . Other than bad luck. I have some gdp and night nurse on deck. The night nurse i put in water today. So ill clean out the tent tomorrow after work. But im only going to do one plant this around. Till i get this right. What should I check for.

2 Likes

Give us some pics of those males. Lets make sure.

3 Likes

Yep, pics or it didn’t happen. Try feminized seeds?

4 Likes

My night nurse andngdp are feminized seeds, these were 707headband from a friend. So they are not known what they are. But no cost to me, but if i dont get it right the money out on seeds and hydroponics supplies. I need to get this . Its on now. If i can make a 800hp+ car go why can’t i get this.

Yeah, those are boys.

1 Like

Thats definately a sausage party.

4 Likes

Crap. So now i must find wtf is going on. Or bad seeds . But i learned a lot this go , and the equipment is working. Lets go

Thanks @Silverback and @Hellraiser. We do and learn and come back stronger…

3 Likes

Yep, definitely boys as the above have said. Just had to trash 2 myself recently. I think that you will have better luck with the feminized seeds. It’s always a 50/50 crap shoot with regular or bag seed. I’m gonna tag along as well, if you don’t mind. :v:

1 Like

It’s nothing you’re doing wrong. They were males from the get go. The plants looked great so once you drop the feminized seeds you’ll be on your way.

2 Likes

Aftermonths of tender care and having almost 90percent of a crop all turn male after so much money on fresh soil and nutes and pots not to mention time and power. Then there once u start to flower coming to the fun part boom there boys. Unless it’s a super special strain like rainbow kush or something I don’t waste time with seeds anymore clones all day

1 Like