I Mite have a problem!

So spider mites came back a few weeks into flower so I got 3,000 ladybugs (8 plants 12’ x 8’ room) and started spraying with ro water to make it a bit more humid and knock some mites off or at least stir them up for the ladybugs. While the ladybugs knocked the mites down there were still flare-ups from hidden eggs… They tried really hard to ruin my harvest! The webbing at the tops of colas has stopped and the ladybugs are not as interested in the plants but the damage has been done. The buds look good but most of the leaves have dried out/lost color…not growing… will those buds “finish” or should I harvest them? I’m at like 56 days…I haven’t seen many mites in/on the buds through the scope so… hopefully, they left the buds alone. I’ll see when I wash it at harvest.

1 Like

Any pics?

2 Likes

Any pics?? Have u tried like captain Jack’s dead bug at all it will kill the eggs before they hatch

1 Like

After dealing with it twice the last few years indoors my advice is use the bug bombs as nothing else seemed to really work and really, three bug bombs in a week just seems better to me than spraying gobs of junk on the plants that never work 100%. Just my two cents

3 Likes

I have not. Been trying to keep from getting anything on the buds as they will have to pass testing.

which bug bombs are you referring to exactly?

1 Like

I tried this. No mites but flies in soil. Destroyed them. Supposed to be same day harvest. No clue. I now just use them both as prevention. No issues at all with pests or fungus. I spray once a week when i overfill flower tent. 5 bux to try it is a steal.

2 Likes

With that said about bug bombs, let me know say this, they soon become immune to the ingredients

1 Like