I messed up need advice

I just found out I have blue dream which is photo and critical purple witch is auto growing in same setup. Any suggestions can I get them to flower at same time??
So embarrassing and disappointed

leave at photo light schedule auto will still flower on it’s own schedule Automatically

4 Likes

What @Royc said. Try and keep the canopies even if you can. By propping the smaller one up if need be.

1 Like

Thank you right now I have them on 18 on and 6 off.
How long should this be kept??
Thank you for the help thank you

Keep it on that schedule until you’re ready to flower the photo.

5 Likes

I flip 12 and 12 when my plant is about half as tall as I want her to end up. They can double in flower. Happy growing

1 Like

Which one doubles in size??

Blue dream is a sativa dominant and they can stretch pretty good, not sure about cp?

1 Like

Thanks I got maybe 6 ft from floor to bottom of light witch is a 600 watt mh how far would you leave it beg ?

1 Like

I’m led grower, not any help with mh. I just grew a amnesia haze auto, I topped her when she was a foot tall and she, still ended 36 inches.

1 Like

Wow really stretched
Is that a auto

Yes she is an auto

1 Like

How old are the plants?

2 Likes

June 9 they popped up and June 10th. My birthday. I time it that way.
I’m not sure when to change the light cycle

1 Like

Thanks for all the info and help. I got a break at work and went back and reread everything. Good stuff thanks.
Its Really something you can trick the plant into flowering

I think the auto is ready to start flower not sure

2 Likes

Yeah man she’s in preflower, fun stuff :slight_smile:

I have her in with photos. I didn’t know what I started till afterwards. Still on 18-6 she’s critical purple the others are blue dream. She only sprouted the 9th of June
Will I be ok?

1 Like

Yes she is an auto she doesn’t care she will be fine, work lights for photos as normal. I grow photos and autos, normally autos finish earlier but not always. I start them together but autos usually start flowering week 4 or 5, but stay 18/6 till photos are done vegging, then 12/12 your good man

2 Likes

Thanks for the reassurance
One more question male or female. I think it looks like a female

2 Likes