I may need to flush but I am not sure how too or if that is what is needed

1 Like

O my… yes… first i highly recommend a checking of ur values. Do you have a pH meter and a ppm (tds) meter? Both are invaluable tools for situations as this one.

Im seeing a ton of nute burn (nitrogen overload). In flower the plants require less nitrogen more phosphorus and potassium. She looks like too much N not enough PK

What kind of soil are you in and how have you been feeding her?

Do me a favor. Fill this out.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

4 Likes

Are you spraying them with anything or splashing nutrients while watering perhaps?

Thats deff not a water splash issue. Its loaded with nutes and the ph is off.

4 Likes

Lights seems a bit turned up too much. Are they?

1 Like

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)= auto and they are all different strands i got the 2 bigger ones from crop kings and the others from ilgm. They are gelato, gorilla glue, girl scout cookies, blueberry devil, white widow
-Age of plant m: 8 weeks
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF : organic soil
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots: fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) ph: 6.5 idk what the tds should be never checked it but if it helps i would like to start
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable: N/A
-Method used to measure PH and TDS: ph tester and tds tester but never hsed the tds
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space: indoor 4x4 tent
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other : spider farm sf 4000
-Actual wattage draw of lights: n/a
-Current Light Schedule: 24/7
-Temps; Day, Night: 78 - 80 f
-Humidity; Day, Night: 70
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: yes 6 in
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, :no
-Co2; Yes, No: no

Thank you so much for your help I really appreciate anything you can help me with

2 Likes

No i make sure to apply directly to the soil i use neem oil to kill the nats tho but last grow it just made the leave purple but nothing like this.

1 Like

Does each plant need a different ph because i make sure its steady at 6.4-6.6

1 Like

They are all the way up and i was told the lights i have are for a 5x5 tent but after you posted the questions I turned them down alittle

1 Like

Try to discontinue the neem oil this late in flower. Ive heard the taste can follow thru.

Diff plants prefer diff pH’s sometimes… diff nutes are also available at diff levels. The range is more of a guidelines. Most plants prefer minor swings in acceptable ranges. If u look up a plant pH chart, itll show which nutrients are available in what range.

How high away? Im not familiar with those lights but im sure instructions came with it. 24-36 inches is usually the sweet spot.

Checkin tds is done at same time as pH. Just use the meter lol.

1 Like

No, each plant does not need a different ph. Just keep the ph how u have it.

1 Like

Lol well yea its the same way but what number should i be looking for and how do I fluctuate it to be the right amount and its 30 in from the highest plant. Do you know the feeding schedule for advanced nutrients because it’s different on each website

1 Like

1 Like

I use AN i go by the schudle that is right on their website. You can do a run off to check your soil ph but if u keep it between 6.2 and 6.7 you’ll be golden I go up and down usually so.its not a constant 6.5

1 Like

This is what i been using so far

2 Likes

Yeah thats just about ehat the website says. And you can control what nutrients you use by level you pick. Go to their website and go to the nutrient calculator. It should help you put a bit more

Ok i just realized that if im using that schedule that im only supposed to feed them once week is that correct or no

Usually I dont go by feeding once or 2 times a week. Usually I only feed one time a week anyway but I’m always checking run off so I just feed accordingly. I just put 13 of my plants outside and the remaining 6 I out into 5 gal pals with more soil so I won’t have to feed with an for a couple weeks. But Usually once a week is good. Unless you are in flower and have huge healthy hungry monster plants than you feed accordingly

Thank you :pray:t5:

1 Like

Ohhh ok so that maybe the issue i water them every other day and feed them every other day. So i would feed them monday water them Wednesday and then feed them again friday

1 Like