I’m worried about my girls

Hello the names Meeko. I’m a complete rookie in all of this any help would be appreciated. My plants are 23 days from sprout.

My tent size is 2.3 x 2.3 with 2 mars hydro 100 watts led
I have 4x 3 gallon fabric pots (gorilla glue auto)
I’m using nature’s living soil with ffof.

Processing: 18D9FAD7-7998-44BD-91DB-913958F1989E.jpeg…
Processing: 2327A0BC-EB67-4E03-A45B-C67204A352EC.jpeg…
Processing: 02408053-09D1-49BA-8436-FA53675C3DD8.jpeg…

What issues are you having?

Hmm I posted more pictures but guess they didn’t go through. They all seem to be droopy for past 2 days and I’m noticing those spots on the leaves

How often are you watering? Do you use Cal Mag?

1 Like

I’ve been trying my best not to water often using the finger test to see if moist past an inch. I haven’t used anything other than ph 6.5 water so far

Start weighing the pot - aka pick it up, if it’s heavy, it’s too wet. It will lighten considerably as the soil dries out. When it’s dry, then water. Keeping it moist throughout all the time is suffocating the roots slow and steady. Drooping is a classic sign of overwatering. Think wet/dry cycles.

6 Likes

Sorry I didn’t mean I watered when it’s moist. I meant I check to see if it still was and I would hold off on watering. English is my second language please forgive my grammar and such

2 Likes

No worries. If you wait until it’s dry, then see @2GreenThumbs ‘s inference - CalMag is usually the first thing plants need supplemented as they grow.

These plants are under watered or have a ph issue. Over watered plants have swollen fan leaves that droop from the center of the plant. Not the center of the leaf. Which is the best way I can describe the difference in droop. Also. When over watered, that center droop with the swollen leaves. Just looks to heavy. Y’know. But believe it or not. A sure fire way to know is to feel your leaves. I always touch my plants. Every day. If she’s wet. You’ll feel it. Dry… you’ll feel it.

2 Likes

Leaves do feel dry, so in your opinion I should water now?

Yes. Slowly. Until you start to see some coming out of the bottom. I assume you aren’t feeding with how hot the soil is yet? Honestly a rhizo boost and good water (non filtered, non chlorinated) could probably get you beginning to end in your soil. Pretty hard to find good water though. That’s why most filter it all out and replace.

1 Like

I’d still start a rhizo treatment with your soil. As long as you’re not crazy off the scales you won’t even need pH adjustments. Like tribus bloom. My chosen rhizo treatment.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D6TPNVY

This will more than replace anything it losses. I use it at 2ml per gallon in one of my weekly watering. In both soil and coco. So one day a week I make a batch with 2ml per gallon of water. Ofc since coco. I make batches every single day.

2 Likes

Aye I only water until a little runoff, I read you don’t want too much because it will lose its stuff. I only have access to tap water

2 Likes

Is it city? Do you know if it contains chlorine or chloramine? Chlorine is easily fixed. Just let the water air for a day. The later not so much.

2 Likes

Sorry I ran out of replies and couldn’t reply for 23 hours.
That’s sound really good but kinda pricey:(
I have recharge if you think I can use that as a substitute.
Aye city water and I’m not sure of any but I have been letting my water sit for more then 24hrs just incase

2 Likes

Recharge also has rhizos

1 Like

Sweet I used recharge and they perked right up within 2 hours.

My new 4x4 tent came in today along with my hlg 600 rspec. Any idea when I can move them in there? And how high above the plants along with watts used?

1 Like

Hi meeko ur plants look quite healthy could probably do with some cal/mag do water until the water comes out the bottom of the pot coz if you do u mite only have to water them every three to four days what sort of medium are u using

1 Like

I’m using nature’s living soil mixed with ffof bottom 1/3 then filled rest with ffof

1 Like