I’m trying to get it right, this is my first grow journal after messing up 6 seeds with 2 different attempts!

@Bodiefromthewire took me a couple days but man what a good read! A lot to take in from your experiences as im also closing in on harvest this Friday and next Friday for my total 5 plants and im on a perpetual grow. I also bought a short tent for drying and my fiance hasn’t let me live it down. Shes right tho I need to try and find a use for it now lol thinking for my next run I could take the light out the middle of my flower tent its for a 2x2 and hook up my ventilation to one of my other tents both running av infinity t6 and make it my seedling tent like someone else in here mentioned

1 Like

@BigCat420 i was thinking the same but then I’ll have to by a 4” ac infinity fan. And I could use the Blurple. I have a lot of figuring out to do. I’ll be trimming tomorrow, I know that’ll be 4 or more hours on 6 plants.

Trimmed 1 of the 6 girls and pulled 3 oz.
Hopefully the rest of the girls might produce more. But if I’m averaging 3 oz per plant then 6x3 is a pound and 2 ounces.

6 Likes

I recruited help this weekend and next so hopefully my trimming doesn’t take 4-5hrs between 3 buddies and myself unless we all get too baked lol

5 Likes

Just finished trimming, finally lol.

The totals from the 6 super skunk plants is 22 1/2 oz.

4 Likes

Yay @Bodiefromthewire !
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
“I love it when a plan comes together!”
Well done my friend.
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

That is a long ways to vent. A standard 6" pushes a lot more air than the infinitys do. If you find that an issue down the road. Or maybe an 8" :grin: My next fan will be an 8" I could run it at a lower speed and have it quieter.

1 Like

@MoBilly

Thank you, it’s been a long 4 months. Hopefully my autos will be ready next month. I’ve soaked the chocolate mimosa and Mac and cheese seeds. Now they’re in a Tupperware bowl on a damp paper towel waiting to be planted sometime tomorrow for my 3rd grow.

1 Like

@Not2SureYet
Yes it’s long. The bigger tent is about 12 feet from the window, the smaller tent is about 6 feet from the window. It’s more quiet with the heavy duty ducting now. But the ac infinity fans have been more quiet than the old fan that came with the tent.

I’m thinking of getting this 12L pot so I don’t have to use a bunch of jars.

1 Like

12’ :hushed: I vote you get another tent and daisy chain them :laughing: I had the opposite luck with the infinitys. A lot louder. That is a cool pot. Have you looked into the grove bags. You can get quiet a few and different sizes for that price. They fold flat after each use too. just another thing to look at. :grin:

2 Likes

@Bodiefromthewire
I’d definitely listen to @Not2SureYet .
People are raving about those Grove Bags.

2 Likes

@MoBilly @Not2SureYet I’ll definitely check them out.

2 Likes

Look for the mix and pick. You can get any quantity you want. Not specific amounts and for the same price. The 1 gallon are great for 1/2lb and over. I like to leave a little room in when I use mine. I can fit more in than what the bag size is normally. It depends on how dense your buds are. Same as a jar… If you get them. make sure to put your stuff in them a little dryer than normal. They will add a few % of humidity back in.

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet about to start my 4th grow. 5 Chocolate Mimosa and 5 Bubba’s Mac and Cheese.

1 Like

Cool, if you have an extra humidity gunge you could put in there while these are in here. It would help you to see how your temp and humidity is doing :grin: I always keep a small bowl of water in mine to help add a little humidity too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

6-20-21

Just planted my 4th grow, Chocolate Mimosa, and Bubba’s Mac and Cheese.

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet

Thanks. I have a temperature gauge in there and also the probe from the ac infinity fan.

1 Like