I’m so confused

Let the plant dry out for a few days, now that you flushed it. Then water with 6.5 phd water and feed it. Always test your ph after you add ferts not before. Water to runoff and test the runoff. Post your findings here.

After the flush

Next grow I’m doing GDP photos in coco/perlite/vermiculite mix

Get her down below or as close to 400

ppm 651 below it is temp in C 19.0

What do you have for a light?

So, good or bad? Pretty low huh?:pensive::pensive::pensive:

I’m not familiar with the brand. I took a quick look I assume it is the 3000. It is using lm301b diodes, that is positive. At 18" it looked like upper 900 ppfd which is solid. The reason I asked was the how stretch out your plant is. It looks like through out the grow the light was set higher than it should have been. The spacing between the nodes got too big and the flower just could not fill in. Also, a little training like LST helps a lot. I see you are doing GDP photo next time. I have GDP seeds and hope to do them soon. It is a more naturally compact and dense plant. In its case it kind of goes the other way. You may want it to stretch a bit more than it would otherwise. The other thing you are beating me to the punch on is coco. I have some all ready to go for my next single auto grow. You can check out what I have going on at An auto, three photos and a clone
A little bit of everything.
Now that you have flushed, keep an eye and ph and feed her. Not sure how high you have the light but during flower 900 ppfd is a good number to shoot for so drop it down a little bit over the next couple of days you get to 18-19 inches.

When I read your post the first thing I thought was, he’ll learn. If there is anything you want to know about growing, your in the right place. I am learning that if you stick to it and read you can be quite successful.

These are White Widow autos, there are two of them. Both were LST and have an amazing amount of colas. Tricomes are just starting to brown sloghtly on one and the buds will be full and firm. Write down what you do, start a journal. Follow basic rules about PH, choose the right soil for your grow. Learn when to water and how much to water. Watering to frequently is a problem. I use fabric pots, and water to runoff every time. Depending on how healthy your grow is their water needs will vary. I literally weighed the pot with soil before watering the first time to know what a dry pot feels like. I lift every pot for weight, you can get pretty good at it. In 3 gal pots i water about every three days unless the plant are very strong and healthy then it can be every two days. I had about 5 tragic grows before I learned. I can say its almost like having a personal relationship with your grow. Pay attention to them and you’ll learn what they need

2 Likes

Not to sound dense but, you mean my light should be 18-19 inches from the tops of the plants? And what if they’re closer than that? Say, 6 inches? Lol

If your lights to close it won’t have time to spread the diameter of the plant.

Heights a bad judgment but look at your manufacturers. Light guide it will show you that the light need to be X distance from the plant to provide X coverage area at X strength.

Yeah this is the chart right here…

There you go use that info

I also have this one…ts1000 150 watts actual power

You’ll have to remind me of your tent size and a pic of what your plant look like I’m your tent right now.

If I am reading the ppfd chart correctly, the light should be 18" above the plant to obtain a ppfd of around 900 during flower. At 6 inches the plants would probably turn into toast.
Based on the mfg. chart, no idea what the ppfd will be in any area that is not directly below the light.

PH is too low. You need 6.5 or up to 6.8. PPm’s are low for flowering as well. The plant is not eating at 6.1.

1 Like

I can vouch for the MarsHydro TS 1000. That’s a great light for a 2x2 tent. A bit small for a 3x3 unless you have 1 plant right below. Click this link and see what a pro can do with a TS 1000. You will be amazed. TS-1000 in action on this outstanding auto grow with ILGM seeds . Use the TS-1000!! … Enjoy—> Harvest Of The First Sour Skunk X OG Kush And Conclusion Of The Mars Hydro TS1000 Light Grow Review - YouTube