I’m new to this growing thing. How about you?

I started growing when the Covid thing hit and closed a few businesses. I’m 64. Never grew before. It’s a blast! How many on here just started growing ( or grew years ago and started again) what is your age? Why did you start?

3 Likes

Just started a few years ago to grow better and safer meds than big pharma wanted my wife to take. I’m 38 and grew plants every year growing up in the corn rows but they were always eaten well before harvest. My first plant hit 5oz (thanks to all the info I got from this site) and have been hooked ever since. Every grow has been different (different soil, different nutes, different grow conditions) as I try to find my niche.

3 Likes

I started almost a year ago for my wife who has some medical problems. I’m 73 and love it like @BobbyDigital said Every grow has been different (different soil, different nutes, different grow conditions) as I try to find my niche. And a great bunch of growers on here ready to help with problems or give some advice

3 Likes

Just started in beginning of August, I had no idea autoflowers existed until I got the idea that you can probably order seeds online, I checked ILGM saw a beginner friendly dwarf varieties. I ran the idea past my gardener housemate, she was reluctant but said " if you want to try yourself go ahead". So I converted my 2.75x 3.5 closet into a super budget grow room and have been loving it ever since. 3 zkittle autos are on their way oh and I’m 28 and I grow for me an my mom we both have chemical imbalances in our brains pot helps

3 Likes

I started last year. Put in more effort this year
I’m 63 retired. Bad knees and ankle. Etc.
Grow outdoors.
So far everyone is super helpful.A lot of
Good reading

2 Likes

First grow but I’ve been doing other stuff for years. It’s been fun and this site has been a great help.

2 Likes

First time growing. I have 2 plants that are growing well and beginning to flower. Living soil and have only watered. I mostly pet and talk to them. Lol.

2 Likes