I’m new here and looking for an active community

I have not. I came from a group that all had Grobo’s and we all kinda went our own way when they shut down

I agree. I’m pretty laid back and love comments. Thank you for making feel welcome :hugs: This is a nice patient place to get feed back and help if necessary. :+1:t2:

1 Like

![image|375x500]

Hanging for 4-5 days and then of to dry and cure.

3 Likes

Closet coming along nicely

3 Likes

@Stomata nicely done sir!

1 Like

Dry/cure. Most in the machine and some in a new burp system. I can connect multiple jars. I have seven jars made up. A friend showed me how to do it :+1:t2:

1 Like

Has anyone seen this before. Extra leaves coming out in the center of the leaf? Also one is shooting pistols out? Has anyone experienced this? What causes it? Good or bad?

1 Like

@Stomata very intriguing….

1 Like

some freaky stuff for sure…it is just a genetic abnormality…it is not an issue for your girl

I grew one too

3 Likes

Cool man. Thank you for the insight. I can’t wait for the lights to come on tonight. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Coming along. How does it look?

2 Likes

From the first. Smells great already

2 Likes

@Stomata Man you ain’t messing around!! That’s a professional looking setup you got going there!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Stomata If we had an empty closet here my wife would be compelled to fill it lol!! Shopaholic

1 Like

It’s an easy set up for curing. The pump is on a timer. The magnets holding the jars was just some creativity stumbled upon by accident.

1 Like

She looks perfect ready to rumble!! And wow that is quite creative and interesting looking!! :facepunch::facepunch:

1 Like

@Stomata looking very very nice!!

1 Like

Looking good my friend!! I feel like I left too much on mine after looking at yours lol she looks great!! I’m trying to update mine today at some point lol :rofl: since they are about the same age :+1:

1 Like

@Stomata looking good though!!

1 Like

@Stomata Thats quite a cure station lol!!

2 Likes