I’m new here and looking for an active community

Out of like but looks good!! Looks like she’s ready to rock and roll!! I’ve never heard of this darkness period before switching to flower though versus interesting.

1 Like

Nice, flower time. Now it’s time for the real magic to happen. Nice looking plant there, and a nice set up. I will be watching. :+1:

1 Like

Mostly cloudy. Seed says ten days. Probably closer to seven. Check it again Monday. This is the grobo. Second and last grow. This time the flower keeps busting out the sides instead of airy. Love it. Thanks for support and likes.

I’ll have an update on the closet grow once it starts flowering. Just stretching at this point. Five days into transition.

4 Likes

Looking great :+1::star_struck: them others gonna be kicking this week for sure!!

2 Likes

Day six flower.

2 Likes

@Stomata thats a nice looking setup

1 Like

Good recovery from yesterday trim. 7 days flower.

1 Like

@Stomata great looking lady-friend!! I know I’m blind but I don’t see pistols, are you saying she’s already a week into flower?

1 Like

Yes transition 7 days ago. :+1:t2:

1 Like

First day of flush for this one

2 Likes

Day 11 of flower. Nothing yet. Have a scheduled trim on Thursday.

3 Likes

@Stomata nice closet grow!! That’s a healthy looking lady!!

1 Like

Agreed looks good she should start popping them pistils soon!! :facepunch:. I like the string to get your reading higher I just realized mine on the bottom of the pot not accurate readings :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I also use the string to maintain an 18” height from my canopy :wink: based on my light specification. I’m going to get more creative with string. Like fishing line and a charm or something. :thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you for the confirmation. It’s going well. I feel lucky.

1 Like

Even more effective love it!! :heart_eyes: thanks for that tid bit… and definitely a charm or dangling gnome!! Lol :joy:

1 Like

I was confused for a second but I figured it out. You have 2 grow rooms. That grobo has some sweet fall colors going on. Tell us more about it. I don’t know that strain. Seed maker? What’s she smell and taste like?

1 Like

Dos si Dos from homegrown cannabis company. My second with this strain in the grobo. Has a wonderful berry/coffee smell. Taste is similar. The closet is also Dos Si Dos. Yes grobo and closet grow. Thank you for your questions :+1:t2:

1 Like

Nice, I heard it has a hint of peanut butter? Dosidos. I have never tried it in person. Grow or smoke. Do you think you catch a slight PB odor? Sorry for all the questions.

Did you ever use the homegrown forum? A bunch of us recently came over from there together. After an absent for a year mod started flexing on the regulars💪.

I love all the traffic on this site. It’s like the big city. Once I got to read some of the old time regulars threads. I feel like I have a good lay of the big city’s districts now. If that makes sense. Everyone has been real friendly and cool.

Happy growing stomata, and frosty buds to you.
Ps. I like your handle too👍

2 Likes

I’ve never smelled it. But I wasn’t looking for it either.