I’m new here and looking for an active community

Sorry I just saw this reply. Really you only need to make separate topics if it’s an emergency. It’s just easier for growers and mods, even ones self, to be able to go back on one thread to look for info if need, instead of searching through multiple topics. Sorry if I came across a little harsh, totally didn’t mean to. :green_heart::palm_tree::green_heart::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! Great looking start. I’m sure we would all love to hear the details. If could fill out a support ticket, that would be awesome.

I’m curious about nutes and what that auto doser is doing. If it’s diy or an over the counter, ECT

3 Likes

You’ve met some good folks. We like to keep things friendly and respectful. No profanities as there literally are people’s grandmothers reading the forum lol.

I’ll go ahead and move this to ‘Grow Journals’ and you can use to document your grow. Do fill out the Support Ticket so others know where you’re at.

7 Likes

What a set up. What all do you got going on in there?

1 Like

Welcome to the community now how can we help you if you have some questions feel free to ask theres lots of people here to help u in anyway they can

1 Like

See if this works. I’ve tried posting only to be shut down by the system. Wait 20 minutes wait 14 minutes. Maybe I missed something? Lol I’ve written my info down and tried responding numerous times from last night until this morning. (Ha it posted. )This is my edit. If someone could inform me about this it would be helpful. Until then I’m Leary because after you spend thirty minutes at a time writing trying to reply is frustrating.

1 Like

No worries. It just hangs out there after a bit. You managed the hard part of figuring out how to start a thread / topic.
Grow journals are under the category Show Your Grow.
Look around under categories and you usually find one that applies.
Welcome.

4 Likes

When you first join the forum posting is limited for the first 24 hours

1 Like

I’ve tried copying and pasting this list and it doesn’t?
I’m frustrated after only a day. I couldn’t post anything after I was hit with all these questions yesterday. I can’t seem to handle copying this list either. So sorry for any inconveniences.

No worries

Are you using your phone or a computer

1 Like

Phone ………

Just cut and paste like you normally would on your phone, then fill in the answers or just type in the answers without copying and pasting the support ticket.
Welcome to the forum I know it’s kind of hard to navigate at 1st because of newbe restrictions.

1 Like

This is what I was told to copy and paste. Read message. I cannot copy cut paste any of that is what I’m saying @plumbdand

1 Like

@plumbdand this what I couldn’t copy and paste until now.

Is this right? Jeez

Your good no hurry on the support ticket just hang out and read some stuff and join the conversations after awhile youll figure it out.
This is by far the best and most active weed forum on the internet. The knowledge and the sharing of it on here is fantastic. We’re all here to help each other

1 Like

@Stomata when you copy the image in your message area and then paste it down into your reply box are you waiting for the upload to hit 100%? You can double check what it’ll look like by tapping the little tv screen icon on the bottom right to preview and then you hit the pencil icon to add in your answers to the pasted on q&a area. Once done smash reply.

Hope this was useful.

1 Like

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Soil brand and type

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

2 Likes