I’m new here and looking for an active community

@plumbdand this what I couldn’t copy and paste until now.

Is this right? Jeez

Your good no hurry on the support ticket just hang out and read some stuff and join the conversations after awhile youll figure it out.
This is by far the best and most active weed forum on the internet. The knowledge and the sharing of it on here is fantastic. We’re all here to help each other

1 Like

@Stomata when you copy the image in your message area and then paste it down into your reply box are you waiting for the upload to hit 100%? You can double check what it’ll look like by tapping the little tv screen icon on the bottom right to preview and then you hit the pencil icon to add in your answers to the pasted on q&a area. Once done smash reply.

Hope this was useful.

1 Like

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Soil brand and type

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

2 Likes

@Stomata Support ticket…

1 Like

Thank you. That’s a great explanation

2 Likes
  1. Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
  2. Otigin of seeds?
  3. Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
  4. Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
  5. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
  6. Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
  7. Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
  8. What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.
  9. What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?
  10. What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
  11. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
  12. Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
  13. Co2 Yes / No?
  14. How long have you been growing?
  15. What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
  16. If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

After answering all the questions and went to reply.

FYI I’m better at growing than figuring this out. :joy: it’s a frustrating introduction and IMO could be simplified or have only one person be able to respond to new members with the list and no one should have access until my 24 hrs to respond is up. I’m at a loss here. If anyone thinks I should move on please advise and I will. Don’t want to make waves. Thank you

@Stomata as with life and weed this site takes patience. Woo Sahhhhh my friend. You’ll get it in time.

2 Likes

Dont sweat the support ticket

1 Like

Please don’t stress the ticket… we can all get it figured out and have some fun here!! We like this to be a fun and relaxing place… we can see you have a nice Do si do in a hydro set up indoors!! That’s like half the questions right there… I don’t know anything about hydro but there are some great ones here that do… @Syndrix i believe if I recall correctly…
so what else is going on? You having fun with the grow? Is this your first or have you done it before? You have any questions at this point or just trying to find a good group? (Which this is!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) Just trying to help guide a constructive conversation :+1: Happy growing to ya!!

Ps it took me almost a week to figure out how to post the gifs on here… we’ve all been there

2 Likes
  1. Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow? INDOORS
  2. Otigin of seeds? HOMEGROWN CANNABIS
  3. Regular, feminized, or autoflower? FEMINIZED
  4. Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water? RO
  5. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
  6. Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain. HYDRO
  7. Nutrients or fertilizer system used. GENERAL HYDROPONIC FLORA NOVA
  8. What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate. INFINITY IBS-22
  9. What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night? 75F
  10. What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night? 65%
  11. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier? NO. YES. KINDA
  12. Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"? YES
  13. Co2 Yes / No? YES
  14. How long have you been growing? 8 months
  15. What budget have you set in order to grow successfully? AFFORDABLE FOR ME. INEXPENSIVE
  16. If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other? DWC

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir? 71-74 DEGREES

5 Likes

There ya go glad you got it figured out.
I have some seeds from Homegrown cannabis germinating. Cream and cheese CBD

3 Likes

Nice :+1: welcome again new growmie!!

3 Likes

Yes. Ha the list is up. :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2: Yes just starting out. It’s a long story. I was one of the Grobo victims. So I built this closet from scratch. It’s exactly 2x2. Started in a grobo. I’m about to finish the second grow and the last. The company went bankrupt. Left hundreds of us abandoned and stuck with a 2k brick. It’s was fully automated and runs in there servers. Servers are still running but could shut down anytime. I did file dispute and got my $ back. So I still have the machine but cannot purchase products or get any technical support for it. Anyway I’m very happy and excited. Thank you all.

4 Likes

Where do I post pics an a brief explanation of where I’m at? :grinning:

Right here my friend… make sure when you upload the pics you wait for them to finish processing before you hit reply… I use my phone also and just type what I want them upload the photos

2 Likes

Hit the reply button once. then at the bottom right there are 2 icons one looks like a computer monitor the other icon is the one you want. Click on that and it should take you to your photos click on the photos you want. Best to do one or two at a time. Wait for them to completely download before hitting the reply button again

3 Likes

Purchased a 2k fully automated grobo in august last year only to have the company file bankruptcy a couple days before Christmas. Some of you probably heard and maybe victims as well. So the servers were bought by the bank and still running but can’t purchase parts. Nutrients or technical support. After weeks of filling disputes I got my money back and have a machine that may or may not work in the future. So this helped me to build my own closet by scratch and with some good information and research I feel great and have it pretty close. (Dialed in so to speak ) so this is my first do it yourself grow other than the grobo.

Three grows in my 8 months
Dos si Dos for all of them.
One Grobo finishing the second.
The third is the closest which is the first in the closet but third overall.

This is the second grobo grow. About two weeks left.

This is my DIY closet. I ran all the electrical myself. All equipment is inside. I’m just learning about VPD and used a chart to get close. I have a inkbird temperature control and humidity control. The upper fan is on constantly. The dehumidifier is a eight inch fan in the corner that knocks the humidity down and blows whatever C02 is coming from the mushrooms. The lower fan is temperature. It pulls cool air from the hallway. I keep my home around 74f. I’m experimenting with this doser and it’s a small challenge because of nutrient thickness. All in all I know I can’t kill it. I’m about two weeks from transition in the closet. Most of my insecurities in growing are trim schedules and what to leave for transition into flower . I topped at four. I’ve kept a couple of branches on the main branches. First time with a scrog also.

10 Likes