I’m looking to upgrade my Led light

I’m looking for suggestions on a new Led that will not break the bank. I’m currently running a VIPARSPECTRA LED 450 in a 2’ x 4’ tent with two plants. What is everyone using for Led with good results.

1 Like

Hlg 260xl r spec in a 2x4 tent will produce awesome results.

8 Likes

HLG 260xl rspec x 2 in a 4x4. If you want good marijuana you will need to break the penny bank. Lights is the most important item. Go cheap and barely fet enough to make the costs worth it. I love getting 2 lbs. This ia the dried, cured and no stem weight.

4 Likes

I went to order an 260xl but they were out of stock so I got a 360 elite that was actually cheaper ordered. But it was taking too long so I bought two hlg 100s to do while I waited. Now I got too many lights

3 Likes

Looks like the HLG 260xl rspec is $350 is that the lowest price around?

2 Likes

This is a picture of my plants at 5 weeks with the VIPARSPECTRA LED 450. They are just starting to flower I was thinking to upgrade now to get bigger buds.

2 Likes

Well you dont have any buds yet so now would be a good time! If you compare the price of the 260xl to a Fluence Spydr X its a steal of a deal! Maybe not quite as good but still it will grow some dynamite pot! 350 bucks is super cheap comoared to what you would spend to buy the pot you can grow with it. If you really want to cut costs, only grow regular photo weed and clone. Seeds are stupid expensive! More than cocaine by weight and you cant snort em!

5 Likes

Only expensive if you don’t know where to shop. Gotta be patient. One order I got 50 seeds for $110 and all top quality seed companies. :crazy_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

Yeah it is nice to get great genetics too! Hard to get cheap…

3 Likes

G13 Labs is out of this world. That was my Peach Puree CBD strain that went supernova on me. :+1:

1 Like

There’s a shop in Parma Ohio, The Indoor Gardener.

He has the cheapest HLG prices, no one beats him.

They do have a website but it sucks. You’ll have to call him. I think his 260 kit is around $299. Don’t quote me on that.

I’ll be buying a second 260 for my 3x3 next week. I’ll be calling him without a doubt

3 Likes

What height and power are you running the HLG 260xl rspec at.

I just ordered one from grow rooms capital for $331. Can’t wait to see the results.

6 Likes

Your light will grow pretty plants you’re just not going to end up with solid buds or the weight you’re going to want. And will end up a little fluffy . The hlg 260 would be a good choice for your space.

3 Likes

You will like the 260 xl kit, great for 2x4

2 Likes

Here is my new HLG 260 hopefully the plants produce a lot of good buds.

4 Likes

I see those plants smiling now !!!

Perfect light !!

2 Likes

One week later with the new light.

2 Likes

@802Grow If you have heat issues you can get 14 or 16 gauge solid core wire so you can put the driver on the outside of the tent. :+1:

And welcome to the Dark Side. You will be super impressed with this light. I run two.

2 Likes