I’m at 8 weeks flowering fan leaves are yellowing. I have amber trichcomes. Is it ready?

That was my thought. Have used a microwave before but ruins the smoke.
Thanks for the answer.

I have heard that in the oven on the lowest ‘on’ setting is OK, but put it in a paper bag to protect it. A microwave cooks from the inside, it doesn’t use radiant heat.

So yeah, ‘pinch and taste’ is still gonna take a little work and a little patience :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will try as out of smoke. Have you ever smoked salvia it was once mixed with smoke I bought and was horrible.

Is that the fake-weed stuff? Nope, can’t say I’ve ever had the desire to try.

1 Like

No salvia divinourum is a psychoactive plant that has effect similar to a short lived DMT trip aka Ayahuasca a brew madebf amazonian hallucinogenic roots and plants given to young Amazon boys as a right passage there given the brew and sent into the jungle once (if) they emerge they are considered a man or have entered manhood. I used to love tripping as a kid lol I should have been alive in the 60s
PS. Salvia is like DMT …but the same there diff strengths hed shops sell it some places it’s not synthetic marijuana those are cathanone drug class a completely different class synthetic is a chemical such jwh-018,027, there’s a 219 and rwg an rha line there all initials of chemist with a compound number every time the FDA would outlaw a particular compound they would tweek a molecular here or there and go around the new laws and reproduce new bags and sell that and so on until the Gov. Finally put there foot down … believe it or not that’s the number one drug in prisons because large amounts can be smuggled in diluted and sprayed on any smokable substance to get them quote “twacking out” best friend just got out from doing 12yrs that’s the new currency basically everyone wants that and almost only that

I will stick to weed.

2 Likes

@fano_man
Your right its horrible you can’t do anything you need to. The only thing I can relate to is a whole can of lighter gas. : (

I heard bath salts are pretty cool too - never had the urge :rofl:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No bathsalts not cool