I’m a virgin, first time to Breed

@AAA Kind of how I feel about Super Skunk,I think they are probably the same,sweet and it does have a punch tho if the Trichomes are just right. Thanks

1 Like

3 weeks, I will flower at 6 weeks on these since I am breeding for seed, what y’all think?

2 Likes

Are you going to keep them in those pots to keep them small or are you going to transplant?

2 Likes

I will transplant into 2 gal just for ease of less watering and more seed. I will do that in 1 week.

2 Likes

Looking good to me.

2 Likes

Alright then, I wanted to just wait a few weeks until I switched the lights,1 week ago I fliped them @ 6 weeks old, they look good and remember this is super soil so all I’ve done is water,& repoted at 4 weeks.

Also remember these are to make seed, so hoping for at least 2 ladies here.

Up potted to 7 qt. Pots at 4 weeks, these first several pictures are how I made the spikes of raw amendments, if you make spikes be sure that you don’t hit any roots, I only really do spikes when re-potting so I know I wont hit root & the roots won’t find it too soon, if the roots find these deposits of amendments on their own all is good, the microbes will exchange them as the plants calls for them.

I use a very large screwdriver I have and hardly ever use so it is my spike hole maker, it is about 3/8 shaft and 15” long so it works really well, I just use a piece of tape to mark how deep I want to make the hole. I can answer any questions in more detail if anyone is interested in all natural growing.

I also made 2 spikes here about 1.5 inch from the bottom, I use one high N & one potent Flower mix. If this was going to be in 5 gal pots they would be a lot bigger plants and you would use 2 of each but for this small 7 qt pot 2 is plenty, I induced flower at 6 weeks, 2 days ago.

Re-pot at 6 weeks, adding 1 flower & 1 nitrogen spikes in each, I usually have 2 of each but we won’t need that much for 8 weeks of making seed.

2 Likes

Here they are all happy in their new containers at 4 full weeks, they will be here for the remainder,Just water.

5 weeks 1 away for flipping lights

Guess I forgot pics on 6 so this is 7 weeks with hair cut,flipped lights to 12/12 hoping for at least a female,not looking good.

And that is yesterday at 7 weeks, waiting to hopefully see a female.

AC