I love my new WiFi microscope

Got a $20 hv view microscope off amazon and compared to my loupe where I could. See crap now I see it’s time to chop!image image

12 Likes

Does this work with iPhone

1 Like

Thank you @Carol4486! I need an iPhone compatible one as well!

1 Like

All android scopes what discrimination is this!!

1 Like

@AAA
@Carol4486

Yep! Wireless Digital Microscope,Leanking 0X-1000X Zoom Pocket Size Handheld Microscope for iPhone Android, iPad Amazon.com

2 Likes

Cool! I might have to finally buy one.

And then I went to amazon and ordered this !! Thanks a million @ThatoneAKguy

1 Like

@ThatoneAKguy does this have to have wifi? Or just Bluetooth I live in the sticks no WiFi just my handy dandy cellular

No it has WiFi and you connect your phone to it. Download the app and easy peasy

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like

@Carol4486 @AAA @ThatoneAKguy

3 Likes

Salutations,

Looking at Amazon’s advertizing page combined to apparent resolution as illustrated previously i’d be worried that this may be a 2 Mpx device intended for toy applications. At least make sure this ain’t no cheap clone and there’s no kid picture on the box, for example:

Celestron%20USB%20Microscope%20-%20Toy%20Packaging%20for%20Teenagers%20(2011-Oct-21)%20%5B640x250%5D%20

E.G. just make sure it’s direct from the manufacturer or you may find there was too little money left to put on the actual optics after implementing WiFi + portable battery operation!..

Good day, have fun!! :peace_symbol:

Are you rambling just to hear yourself?? I posted photos from said device. Is it going to be the best unit ever produced for $28? I highly doubt it. But I can for certain tell you that it out performs most any loupe because I have three of those and one I paid $100 for

4 Likes

I got my microscope today it was easy to set up I’m just waiting for the lights to come on. I can already see it’s well worth the money and I don’t have to lean in on anything. I wear glasses so that’s a pain. I’ll post some Trichome shots later :blush:

1 Like

I got mine, but have not had time to set up. I would have liked to buy a lab quality scope, but that’s down the line.

1 Like

Got one too. Pretty cool. Remember to take off the clear lens cap. It helps make it clearer. image image

1 Like

I’m having a hard time holding it still I can see them I’m just having a hard time getting clear pic but I just started and I’m the determined sort

2 Likes

Hmm, Maybe the photo of the Mother looking over the young girl was one of interest in what her child is actually doing, not a lot of that done these days!, or maybe the lady is not even her mother, could be a teacher looking over her work. I use a cheap celestron and it works enough to tell me when to harvest
All this really over a wifi scope!
My most important investment are my lights they always come first and foremost.

1 Like

Got mine too. I love it. You can take a photo by touching the little camera icon at the bottom of the picture on your phone, that way you don’t shake the camera. Also pull a small bud and look at it using the included stand.

2 Likes

You definitely need a 3rd hand. The best and easier ones for me have had it at. 70-80° angle