I love Mother Nature!

an outdoor grow will be awesome. choose your strain wisely though, lol… my nephew averages 2 1/2 pounds per plant and those girls are huge… imagine what these girls would have done with another 90 days or so of veg time

2 Likes

Dude are you freaking kidding me they blew up!!! They are looking sweet

1 Like

I know dude, I was really surprised myself! Next spring I want to try my hand at an outdoor grow, of course I’ll continue indoors, but after seeing what can happen with no hands on…I wanna try with my hands all over it outdoors haha!
:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

3 Likes

Guys. I am AMAZED at how much my buds have swelled up and packed on weight. I had to cut them last night, around 2 am. Last night was the first frost for my area, so I had to harvest my girls.

I cut down all three. But I only tools pictures of one of the girls, Sally. She was growing with the strawberries and loved the area and soil she was in. Here’s 2 pictures. That top cola is literally fatter and longer than a solo cup. I’m SO HAPPY! Mother Nature has outdone herself here.

I’ll post pictures later of PepperAnne, who also has some massive buds on her, and Dolly. I’m shocked at how much they’ve grown, and I never expected them to produce this much without me adding any nutrients or watering. I truly do Love Growing Marijuana lol!

6 Likes

Out in their natural habitat where they have thrived for thousands of years!

Welcome to sunlight. Wait until you see the results of actually “caring” for them!

Congratulations on your garden additions…

1 Like

I’m definitely growing some outdoors when spring rolls around. And this time I will be caring for them like I do my indoor girls. I can’t wait to see how big and beautiful they get!

3 Likes

Perhaps you could dedicate enough space to do a scrog.

Be prepared to support heavy limbs if you go with a sativa and don’t screen her.

2 Likes

Looks super. I’ll bet you get 12-13 oz from the 3 girls.:grinning::+1: Not too bad for see what happens. Why Not.:evergreen_tree:
I shoot for 5 oz yield average and keep my outdoor plants a manageable size so I can keep them mobile . It helps in the last few weeks of grow when temps are too cold at night. I still have 5 plants going (coming up on 9 weeks flowering) and they are now spending the night in the garage.
@FloridaSon is right about the sativa’s and heavy limbs. I have supports working on all but the Super Skunk.

2 Likes

I thought of using tomato cages for added support. And when I do a SCROG it will be a heavy duty one because I anticipate on some monster branches. I’m going to super crop while having the SCROG, plus lollipop, so I’d like all my colas to be like 2 liter soda bottles. After seeing how no maintenance worked out and grew me some massive nugs, I’m hoping for bigger since I’ll be taking care of them next time. I’ll be hitting you up with questions @nwinbackyard because your girls look great dude!

2 Likes

Bro they look awesome!!!

1 Like

I have used tomato cages for two outdoor grows.

with planning, you can guide branches thru the framework for spreading them out or providing added support before the cages are outgrown and lost in the foliage!

outdoor growing (without trees that seem to keep yards in moist shade and a constant source of molds, mildews and fungi from leaves rotting and a steady stream of bugs) is something to be enjoyed…
it will provide you plenty of hours of enjoyment as they mature, richen up, getting ready for that harvest.
with your gardening skills, soil prep and knowledge of nutes, it will be a summer breeze! I am jealous (in a good way)

do I see a greenhouse in your future?

3 Likes

Wish I could grow out doors . Illegal state and heavily wooded with lots of critters to eat them and nothing but my actual yard gets anything for light due to the trees being thick

1 Like

Where I will grow them is in a no tree area, perfect for them and my veggie garden lol. I’ve ALWAYS wanted a greenhouse @kabongster, oh man I would be too happy if I put one up lol. Also, @Oldstoner I’m not in a legal state, but have a property where nobody will know. It’s why I would like to SCROG one or two outside, I don’t want them to get to be 10’ tall lol! I’m already getting antsy to get started, but it’s currently 50F here, during the day!

3 Likes