I live in the uk and dont know what new light

The light i would like to buy i cant purchase in the uk. Can anyone give me advice on a good light to buy to grow at most 3 plants but would settle for 2plants.

SUPPORT TICKET:

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA= smokey bear
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?= Smart pots
System type? = Soil + soiless
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? = Na
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS = Na
Indoor or Outdoor= indoor
Light system, size? =Cheap 300w led
Temps; Day= 25-28 celcius night= 25 to 26 celsius
Humidity; = day= 55% night=71%
Ventilation system; 4inch kenly extractor inline fan and a 4inch black orchid inline extractor fan the kenly goes into a carbon filter and extracts out the tent while the black orchid brings in fresh cool air in and i have a 4inch clip on fan and a 12inch tower fan helping circulate the air and temp etc.
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, =No
Co2; = No

Didnt have my Tds meter the last time they were watered and fed until last night and ive misplaced my book that i keep all my data in. I am keeping a record of everything i am doing just incase i do something amazing and have an amazing crop i want do be able do do it over and over. So was told to keep a note of it all.

2 Likes

@daz49 might be able to assist as I know he’s also located in the UK.

2 Likes

I live in the uk and i got a lumii digita 600 hps and that is a good one

2 Likes

I have a 600w high power sodium and I have a light garden with fluorescent tube for starting,but you can use almost any light ,i like the same light as @Countryboyjvd1971 ,and I want it in a separate tent for vegging, I just haven’t got round to buying it yet, I’f we ask him and @bob31 I’m sure they can pitch in

2 Likes

Thanks @daz49 @Shuggz appreciate the advice i know what papa wants for xmas :smiley: its my first ever grow am doing not to bad had my ups and atm downs i just hope to get a decent yeild for my first time i be happy of anything over 3oz atm considering am using cheap LEDs atm. Tight budget and short leash got to get decent yeild to do it again.

1 Like

No worries brother, where abouts are you? I’m just trying to find out what lights @Countryboyjvd1971 has as I want them for ( and a ) veg room, I only have the 1 room atm plus my light garden, but I want a veg room with different lights,pretty sure it’s some kind of led set up from amazon and ok in the UK

1 Like

I use the Roleadro lights from Amazon @daz49 I have cobs 3
Theee watt led 9 band lights and 5watt led fixtures all from them all are full spectrum and imo they are worth the $
My cobs are 400wbactual draw 197ish
The 300 watt leds draw about 147 ea

1 Like

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971 brother, is that the ones you got from amazon for about $90 ? And @Mikos where in the UK are you

1 Like

Am in the north of the borders.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I’m in Wales, I got a brother in Leeds that I’ve just got back in to growing although he’s grown lots more than myself,how long is it going to take for us to catch up with the America a

1 Like

I know its horrid having to keep things top secret its just not me i hate lies etc but i got to do what i must.

1 Like

Yeah tell me about it, you want to be proud of what you’ve grown and it’s gotta be better than all the tablets,and I don’t want to break the law just for better medication but if I must

Exactly am fed up of them 14 three times a day and thats on a good day. Now i need to findout how much nutrients to give my girls by the readings they all need different amounts. Can you help. Av done a topic with what i have in my grow room. Its not much but its all i could afford at the time.

1 Like

it depends on the nutrients your giving them my friend,my first grow i used flower power by Robert Bergman ,then iv’e tried the Canna liquid range ,but what i do it work out what it works out to 2 litres and make up 2 litres a time of each

1 Like

I have stuff called bio gro bio bloom topmax fish mix alg-a-mic. All by bio bizz i also have some plant magic magne-cal. Superthrive and was given this plagron green sensation addative 50ml bottle to try but i dont know were to start. I do have the schedules for bio bizz stuff and for the 50ml plagron stuff i just dont know what i can mix together or what not to mix. The plagron stuff is supposedly helps increase yeild etc was given it in a shop were i stay. But he dont know wat i grow. But he probs guesses with the soil and stuff i get lol.

1 Like

from what i understand ,it would be the start ,bloom and boost of what ever the range of nutrients that you’ve chosen,the flower power nutrients are a powdered soluble mix and the canna range is a liquid mix,both dilute to 10 litres ,so i had to calculate it down to 2 litres but only you know what your needs are amount wise

See thts the thing ive got the data and the ph is perfect on my one plant tht was ill and the other 2 are in soil and are ph is under 5.5 so i am not sure what to do do i make up a feed and thn ph it to what i need or do i use ppm meter then what ppm should i use. This is confusing :thinking: i dont want to mess up or give them the wrong amount. I have followed the 1ml to 1l instruction on the chart what i do is i make up the mix what each one says on the chart i make them all up separate in 1l bottles then i mix what i want up out the bottles like 200ml grow then 200ml bloom 150ml topmax add it all together then i add an extra 500ml of water then i feed the girls with the mix ive just made. I did it that way cause i heard that it was better to always make it weaker than what the charts say. However i wasnt ph ing my water after i made up the mix so is tht were am going wrong. If you understand what am saying tht is lol

1 Like

its only when its in the soil that you have to worry or you’ll do it all day long

The soil are the one thts low both ph are under 5.5 both 5wk one and 3wk one are in soil the other 5wk one is 5.8 but she is soiless av been told thts perfect for her. So its just the one in soil i need help with now and i want to try fix them before its to late tonight the longer i leave them the worse they get one is leaves are going funny so i need to feed them and get ph up quick just want the right amounts and wat to give them.

1 Like

I haven’t really had any problems with my ph so I don’t really know but maybe @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Hogmaster can you help my friend out