I like what I am seeing

@anon84397802 96 total days, 42 days on 12/12
I am also doing a quick update on Northern Lights Flower - 2nd Installment - SCROG - #76 by beardless

1 Like

How much longer you thinking?
I need a good recommendation on photos that are short but Beautiful

Just got a portable AC smiles

1 Like

The small frosty one may go sooner. Maybe 2-3 weeks and a little longer on the others. They all have a very few brown pistils. My schedule shows 49-63 days. I am at 46 days 12/12 and 40 for flower start. I don’t pay much attention to their flower times.
When I placed my last ILGM I put this together and ranked my top 3. High THC (>20%) was not a concern
After these NL are finished I’ll be doing another NL if the 3 clones survive, otherwise SK or AK. Temperature requirements will dictate.

1 Like

Think I will take a look a t that SK.

I like the ideal that we control when to flower. Unless mine all go south maybe I will find another pass time lol
Thanks for the info

They are looking amazing mate!

Is it usual for the fan leaves to be so coated? I was under the impression that it was more the little sugar leaves - and the fans were ‘just’ solar panels’ for veg growth? I’m probably wrong - as a lot of what I ‘know’ is guess work and assumptions - guided by wiser heads…

U are right. She is oozing the good stuff. I have not seen fan leaves with that many trichomes before.

2 Likes

The leaves will make great concentrate or bubble hash!

My wife loves the chocolate and kief / cannabutter cookies I make. I have only used ice and want to try dry-ice the next time. Any experience?

1 Like

no experience to be honest. I send my larf to the witch doctor down the street. She makes creams and edibles for cancer patients and arthritis/lupis sufferers such as my wife. I like the edibles :laughing:. I had my time selling herb, there isnt any market for it anymore here. However, I could sell my grass if I wanted because its highly prized as organic and all my weed is heritage or landrace, I generally steer clear of midern hybrids.

I get super paranoid off the high thc/ low or zero cbd weed of today. I prefer oldschool by far! Way nicer experience for me.

I appreciate that. I checked out the Shakespeare seed co. Interesting offerings. What you say is why I look at the mid-range THC strains. I don’t know if you know this but I don’t even partake. I wasn’t even 30 when I quit smoking, snorting, dropping anything. I’m 67 now. However, my wife loves her smoke and her cookies, I really enjoy growing it.

1 Like

I have a fairly thorough process in my journal if you want to take a look. I did dry ice hash with Super Lemon Haze. Love that strain. Dropping it again. @beardless

3 Likes

I was just thinking about doing the hash making thing, I really like hash, its just not available here

1 Like

@Cannabian I thought I saw on RSC site some hash specific strains.

Im growing 2 such strains right now! Johaar and Balkhi

1 Like

Anyone know how to maximize bud size while growing? My plants are starting to flower and bud up. Any tips on how to make these buds grow bigger and pop???

Proper nutrients, and excellent lighting are two biggest factors for large flower production. @Kgab82 welcome to ILGM.

1 Like

Like @Covertgrower says. Some advocate music but I don’t see it.

3 Likes

@Kgab82 Along with the others I’d also recommend selective pruning, removing bottom 1/3 growth that’ll never get good light and only produce small larfy buds. Like championship tomatoes, roses, pumpkins, whatever, fruiting/flowering sites are reduced to make larger fruits/flowers. A plant with 100 bud sites will make much bigger buds than the same plant with 300 bud sites.

3 Likes