I left my lights on!

Looked pretty hard for an answer in the forums ok, but just the skinny? I went and checked things and left the timer in the ON position, for 12 extra hours, caught my error but 3 hours before it was to turn on again, which it did, for another 12 hours, so 12 on 3 off 12 on. All preflower~2. I resolved to give 36 hours of darkness to put the activator hormone back? Pro’s Con’s? Tell me something good like the song ok? I have a gosh dang jungle of different types of plants from this Mr. B, his gold finger plant too. What did I do on lock down? Bonzi Canabis, now this?

1 Like

If in preflower, just put them back on schedule. They will be okay.

4 Likes

Yeah, like Merlin said, just put them back on the pre-accident light cycle as though this never happened.

3 Likes

Thank you great growmaster! I hope my magic is as strong as yours one day. Attention to detail or lack of is very important. How many hours off is recommend though? To push that whatever back down the roots in order to not make the leaves appear like some black magic has taken them? The roots are dry now too. Thank you for the reply so very fast.

1 Like

For photo period plants, 12 on 12 off for flower.

1 Like

Thank you Sir for your input. I’m still learning. Learning not to panic so much too. Your in the Lab? You look like a scientist, a real Dr. Greenthumb maybe, so thanks. I will have more questions later, I hope to demonstrate prior study of this art and magic. There will be some madness.

Ok, I’m locked on…Thanks!

1 Like

Happy Happy cake day there @merlin44
:+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

The others have you set. Once you go to 12 hour schedule you don’t want to be interrupting the dark period. Schedule all of your plant maintenance during the light period and you shouldn’t have any reason to adjust timer, should keep you from having similar issue in the future.

1 Like

Thank you for your help, it helps boost confidence. Hands on a lot different than reading about it.

1 Like