I know I’m missing something here

So this started happening last week on the lower leaves. I topped dressed with more fish bone

meal from coast of maine and that has 18% calcium. Before that I had added liquid squid and kelp as a quicker fix but that didn’t help. Looked like nitrogen at first but had progressed into what you see here. I always ph my water to between 6-7 and the soil is stonington blend with Dolomite like in it. Soil gets watered about 1qt every other day to 2 days. 3 gal pots. Temps go low at night too, under 60 degrees. Not sure what it is but spread up from the bottom. New grower here so any help would be appreciated. Thanks gromies

1 Like

Yellowing on the lower leaves throughout flower isn’t out of the ordinary. A pic of the whole plant will better help.

1 Like

Tall lady in the back

1 Like

To me it looks like a bit of cal/mag will help u have a calcium deficiency i believe

1 Like

I’ve seen lots of soil ph issues when lime is added to soil, it’s tricky stuff to use. Just an idea :man_shrugging: maybe a soil slurry if run off numbers are the same or higher at all then the ph when going in. Seems a little early in flower for leafs to be fading out to me…

1 Like

Yeah definitely too early for me, but these will probably be fast. 11 weeks total it’s looking like. I got the coast of maine soil platinum blend which is pre mixed super soil. I didn’t wana risk too much on my first few grows. Keep it simple. I haven’t checked the ph but I know my inputs are in the 6-7 range

2 Likes

I’d ride it out, I’m digging that soil though, I’m search if I can get some locally and give it a try

That soil is fantastic. One thing I would recommend and it’s what I’ll be doing next grow, is add more perlite to the mix. This soil is great but it binds up tight and fast so more suited for photo period strains that have time to develop more of a root system before going into heavy flower.

2 Likes

I been thinking about a good living soil and a large grow bag 15-20 gallon for a single photo and maybe put my autos in 10gal bags. This may be a goid soil for it.

1 Like

They claim it can grow a cannabis plant in a 15 gal container with just water only. I’d like to test that one day. If you do, let me know!

2 Likes

I am like you, KIS!

@1HappyPappy You had me at living soil!

1 Like