I just want to know if plants growing outside, watered, given some nutrients, ever mature and grow buds

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I just want to know if plants growing outside, watered, given some nutrients, ever mature and grow buds. Mine are now about 3 months old and 3 feet high.

1 Like

Yes they will mature and bud out doors, but they will not start budding until the daylight hrs change which depending on your location…
If you are from U.S. then you should expect them to start flowering sometimes within next 2 weeks or so

1 Like

They will do this outside as long as they have a solid dark period, no street lights or security or porch lights also passing cars headlights can affect this process also. The moon has no affect

When you planted outdoors, you setup a situation where Mother Nature controls the light which controls the flowering process. After 3 months your plants are mature, but, until the sunlight becomes shorter. The plant will NOT flower.
If you want to control the flowering, you need to grow indoors where you control the light.
If you were growing indoors, you could have started flowering after the first 4 or 5 weeks.
And, by now you would have a harvest with Auto’s…or…a good crop of buds to be harvested in another 6 weeks or so.