I just tried the raw classic cones for the first time

Hey everyone how is everyones grows going ,well lets get started ive been seeing alot of the grow creators on YouTube using these cone shaped joints and ive always wanted to try these but i couldnt find them in local tobacco stores ,but it turns out the one ive been going to four years when i was smoking tobacco sells them and the reason why i didn’t find them earlier was i never asked about them or if they stock them ,cause all i was doing was walking in if i couldn’t see them i would walk out with out asking for them .but anyway i just finished a smoke and they are a nice paper doesnt make the smoko harsh its a great paper i will always get raw papers for now on

4 Likes

I like them because they have the small cardboard filter piece. They take a little while to pack, though. I go for JOB papers, though. Mainly because actually rolling is fun and enjoyable for me. It sucks stuffing a cone, giving it a tap on the table and when it packs you see you’re only a quarter of the way done :rofl:.

2 Likes

I have these aswell , so baked right now

3 Likes

It’s 540am where I am. If I smoke a whole joint this early, it’s hard to get high the rest of the day. If I hit a bowl a few times, for some reason, I can repeatedly get stoned lol

1 Like

Its night here it is 9:44pm here in oz

1 Like

lol you’re in the same time zone as me

2 Likes

Check this out… I can pack one In less than 25 seconds if everything is broke up…
My buddy bet me that it’s impossible :rofl::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I like the zig zag cones better the king size ones

2 Likes

Lol I enjoy the rolling. I feel like I’m cheating on my stoner capabilities If I’m not utilizing them :rofl:

1 Like

Make sure you get real ones and not fakes!
And get ya a loader if ya like them.
I love my cones :grin:.

Real ones.

Fake ones.

Loader and rolling machines :grin:

1 Like

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Takes me longer to roll one then pack a cone since I got this.
They make thing’s the load multiple on their site is all kinds a neat stuff, check out their FB also…

2 Likes

The ones i got come with a cardboard packer with all the cones

1 Like

These are the best imo. I like raw but can’t stand ocb

1 Like

I also use the zig zags seem to be less runs overall. Also cheaper. The cheapest i find them is this if broke down per cone. Plus convenient crush resistant carry box.

Zig-Zag Unbleached Paper Cones 1 1/4 (24 -Packs of 6) 144 Total Cones https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FXNRYYJ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_1PNHXK0KSTTE5RZ7XTHZ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1