I just cannot decide

Maybe give a crack at a higher yielding autoflower. Just keep her happy and she can get pretty big. My ilgm cheese auto got 4 foot indoors with fat buds. So u can flower quicker and get reasonable yeild. With you being in cali idd definitely say og in the genetics would be great cause they originate around there

1 Like

im in nc lol i wish we would go green

hey green what do u use for mold and pest

I use Neem oil…

which one and how do i use it

Never new need was a fungicide and insecticide… cool… just dont spray it on flower or anytime throught flower you dont wanna smoke that stuff …to close to harvest can be toxic… you can kill molds with peroxide… and there are safe was to get rid of bugs … @Dreamer went through this on her current run… she got aphids and jumped into neem not knowing negative effects of it in flower and someone suggested it without the warning and she. Sprayed flower with neem …btw dreamer how is everything going

1 Like

ok how about serenade actinovate for mold and capt jacks for pest
i really need something cheaper but this seems to be about right going to use mycorrhiza in the soil and i dont want to kill my root protection

Try mixing a couple of cups of diatomaceous earth to each pot or around each plant.

All you need for mold is peroxide and vinegar neither hurt the plants nor do they effect trics… capt Jack’s is safe throughout flower WPM isn’t such a huge problem but other fungus and diseases such as botritus cinera (bud rot) you won’t reverse in fact it will advance and spread to whole crop FAST