I have seedlings but I'm noticing yellowing and some burns

Well I have 2 seedlings one is about to be a month old wich I think I’m going to put to flower and the other about to be like 3 weeks old seedling A was in all coco mix it was given to me by a friend so I nurtured it after it starting to have these yellow spots I only transplanted it into fox farm ocean forest mixed with some coco I have pics I will upload

The second seedling I grew from seed and first leaves turned yellow it’s in fox farm ocean forest soil with this organic soil I bought

The first seedling has some weird looking spots on her I have pics off idk what it is

To me it looks the second is abundant in nitrogen and the first if it had yellow spots then it would be a calcium deficiency

OK no problem I added to the big one some soluble Epsom salt and the Lil one I haven’t nuted just watering

Soils probably to strong, when leaves curl down that’s nitrogen toxicity

I want to really learn what’s good soil to start to end soon I’m going to do a pc grow I have an auto seed but I don’t want to go through nothing too crazy what can I do what soil nutes ph meter and tds are good

How can I fix this toxicity but flushing ??

Yea flushing 1/4 tsp of epson salt per gallon if you water with 1 gallon use 2 gallons of regular water then a gallon with a 1/4 tsp of epson salt. Use the salt water first then fallow it through with the other 2 gallons of water

I understand but my pot is not even a gallon it’s smaller and before I had ripped out roots transplanting I ripped a good load off and she still manage to live wich is great but now I have this problem but it’s ok better alive then dead

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Full this out the best you can do I can be of further help my friend

Ph fluctuation do to over watering with a non ph’d water just a guess but what are you using for water?

I’m using straight tap water I let it sit and I nuted maybe once but my friend had it coco and then he gave it to me I transplanted into soil fox farm ocean forest she grew wad doing great but then now those weird spots now I looked at her again she hot holes that u can look through and the other seedling lost its very first leaves ec and tds don’t know yet I don’t have a tds meter ph it was reading 5.7 at first then 5.9 now it was reading 6.4 idk my ph meter could be crappy I got those cheap ones and I have the calibrating solution light I have them under two 33 watt cfl and one 23 what two different spectrums one is soil the smallest one and the other coco but at first I was just watering the big one 7.0

It almost sounds like a ph problem or she could be being eatin, @Donaldj what are you thinking, @garrigan62 can I get an opinion from you as well, thanks buddy

well since you mixed soil with your coco your ph should be 6.5

And I have not over watered I know the difference it isn’t my first time vegging plants so I got a Lil grip of it but still struggle I had purple kush just before this one it was killed by my mother she was two feet high I have a thread here but I never harvest I just need help with ph in soil how to maintain it get it up there my light I have a 125w cfl full spectrum 6400 k coming soon and my space is really tiny I have been LST ever since I got her

lol almost always is particularily in soil

Purple Kush :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice job buddy, that looks great how long did she veg

Yeah is the temps low in there I heard it’s the only way it’ll change colors and if anyone can mentor me and teach me I’m happy to learn I have a white widow seed but I don’t wanna sprout and go through difficulties any suggestions on what I can do